Kill's press conference today

Bronco.jpg

Coach can be a bit difficult to follow at times....stream of consciousness answers.....very good stuff.

"Ya gotta have some lead in your tailend." I love it.

I have no understanding of this thinking...the back up QB sits on the bench...thats how it goes. He gets some reps with the ones, most with the twos and the third/fourth string run the scout squad.

In what world is it a bad thing to have a back up QB in any league?

He needs to be ready since QB1 is exactly one hit away from being QBNone.

In the transcript, Kill first mentions Steveler in connection with the QB group. I seriously doubt we'll see him line up at WR, unless it's a gadget play. (Leidner at QB, put Strev at WR, put him in motion and give him a run/pass option - or maybe the classic throw back to the QB on the weak side play.)

"You don't think about it, but I believe, unless I've been corrected wrong, is that two years in a row we've been one game away from being in the Big Ten Championship game; is that correct?
Nobody really talks about that, one game. "

I have no understanding of this thinking...the back up QB sits on the bench...thats how it goes. He gets some reps with the ones, most with the twos and the third/fourth string run the scout squad.

IF Streveler plays WR then he is no longer the #2 QB. If he is the #2 QB then you will see him so sparingly at WR (i.e. gadget plays) that you will probably miss it.

Streveler has been playing around at reciever this summer, they'll take a look at him early to judge his position flexability, but for this year he's a QB. I belive that the coaches might suspect that Demry Croft will overtake Streveler by the end of the year and want to know what there options are.

downright pisses me off too jerry!

Practically half of d@mn Wiscy is here working and wearing their loud Red Badger and GB jerseys.

I'm getting tired of their antics.

It's about d@mn time we give 'em a good lopsided whopping.

Practically half of d@mn Wiscy is here working and wearing their loud Red Badger and GB jerseys.

I'm getting tired of their antics.

It's about d@mn time we give 'em a good lopsided whopping.
+1 I don't want to beat the badgers I want to embarass them like Iowa last year.

Man! Do I love Coach Kill! Minnesota fans, we sure are fortunate to have that man as our coach! Lucky and proud to be a Minnesota football fan! Ski U Mah!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"You don't think about it, but I believe, unless I've been corrected wrong, is that two years in a row we've been one game away from being in the Big Ten Championship game; is that correct?
Nobody really talks about that, one game. "

Yeah, I don't get what he's talking about. Even if we beat MSU in the last regular season game in 2013, we still finish a full two games behind them.

Top Bottom