All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

I've always had the feeling he wants to be the guy that "flips" on signing day generating buzz and thus the reason he has stayed committed to us. Maybe that is just the skeptic in me. I really hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! You gotta EARN the right to lie on this page!!!!

U must want to be part of Minnesota to be successful while here. If the man can play or not doesn't matter to me. The first thing I want to know is whether or not he wants to be here. This kid has yet to sign. I hate to fuss about over the unknown.

What his game playing tells me is that he is undercommitted to any of the programs. He is more interested in the showboat than in the discipline of being a man. Will he or will he not honor his own word? If not, then he cannot be trusted to commit to his own good.

I've said from the beginning and I will reiterate....these are kids-some are ready, some aren't but bottom line, they all have talent. Talent that can take programs like ours to the next level and we need them-ah em, maybe more than they need us-did I just say that??? well, we have a solid team already and a very solid CORE coming in-I'm excited for those who want to wear the maroon and gold, in fact pumped. I would love to have these 'special' players but if for some reason they don't choose the U, then so be it-we'll be just fine!

last time you guys went this nuts was waiting for some kid from de La Salle to pick the gophs in Bball---i think he chose Stanford. it'll be alright regardless.

last time you guys went this nuts was waiting for some kid from de La Salle to pick the gophs in Bball---i think he chose Stanford. it'll be alright regardless.

Last time was Amir and he picked the U.

Go Gophers!!

Burns tweeted that Snelson has gone through and deleted all his Tweets mentioning the Gophers.

Well I have followed Spoofin's lead and composed two haikus.

Dredrick Snelson yay!
Best receiver since Decker
All Big ten freshman

Or:

Dredrick Snelson boo!
We never wanted you here
Grades not good enough

I will just edit out the wrong one once a decision has been made.

Yeah he's all Penn State now. Oh well. Hope he looks forward to finishing 3rd (at best) every year in the East.

Well I have followed Spoofin's lead and composed two haikus.

Dredrick Snelson yay!
Best receiver since Decker
All Big ten freshman

Or:

Dredrick Snelson boo!
We never wanted you here
Grades not good enough

I will just edit out the wrong one once a decision has been made.

Ha! :clap:

Go Gophers!!

In basketball it was Amir. In football it was Jeff Jones. Both picked us.

Nobody is going nuts. Many people are saying we will be alright regardless.

Top Bottom