All Things Dredrick Snelson Thread

[video]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/stewart.gif[/video]

I expect better....

stewart.gif

Got to love it when GoldenUMNGopher posts about me and in response to one of my posts. Oh wait, that's at least 95% of your posts.

I've found 13 posts of his that have nothing to do with you which would make "at least 95%" factually inaccurate.

I prefer to argue on the basis of facts, as many of the posters here like to ignore facts and push their agendas, both of which are annoying to me.

Good to know. Thanks for the correction.

Perhaps I'm wrong when I detect "venom" in some of your posts. If so, I apologize. Sometimes we don't realize when we're being condescending or contemptuous. If it was your intent to be interpreted that way, I will end my dialog with you as I am unable to understand why a person would act that way toward others. Sorry if that came off as condescending. That was not my intent.

Snelson starts the scoring for UCF in the AAC Title game. He had a couple nice catches on their opening drive. This will be my first time sitting down and watching the hyped up UCF offense

Snelson starts the scoring for UCF in the AAC Title game. He had a couple nice catches on their opening drive. This will be my first time sitting down and watching the hyped up UCF offense

The guy runs very good routes and has great hands. He would have helped our offense significantly.

Fredrick Seldom has declared for the draft! He appears to have no chance of being drafted.

From Walter Football on this move

Uhh... why? True juniors who are late-round prospects with medium levels of production should not declare for the NFL Draft. This is an "F" decision all the way.

Definitely a weird decision. Must not like college. His numbers were solid but not great.

Likely more than one agent whispering in his ear hoping for a cut.

Top Bottom