Any details on Spain trip?

rrjackIII

Reaction score
Anyone know the schedule, quality of opponents, coverage available ie strib pp gopher sports gopher lady?

Inquiring minds need to know.

The team will get a brief escape from all the knife wielding polar bears in Minnesota.

Thread title should be relabeled as "all lame joke thread"...not lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will take a plane. (although some posters on here might prefer if they put Joey King on a slow boat to China.......)

Joey King IS a hometown hero, for one reason - he wanted to be and is a Gopher!

No matter how it goes I respect Joey king for wanting to comeback home and giving it his all every night. I really think because of the home state pride the name on the front means a little more to him and as a gopher fan and Minnesostan I won't bash someone who gives his all for the hometown team. if Murphy's good enough to take his starting spot than I think will be in better shape than anticipated

Do the transfers that are sitting out this season get to travel with the team? Can they play the exhibitions in Spain, or do they have to sit those out, too?

Do the transfers that are sitting out this season get to travel with the team? Can they play the exhibitions in Spain, or do they have to sit those out, too?

If they are required to sit out in 2015-16, they are generally NOT allowed to travel and compete in foreign tours. (If they were an immediately eligible transfer and had taken 3 summer school credit hours, then you're in.)

Very good question. Sad answer.

No matter how it goes I respect Joey king for wanting to comeback home and giving it his all every night. I really think because of the home state pride the name on the front means a little more to him and as a gopher fan and Minnesostan I won't bash someone who gives his all for the hometown team. if Murphy's good enough to take his starting spot than I think will be in better shape than anticipated

Exactly Bemidji. Joey was probably the most improved vet player last year. Why all the King bashing? IMO, Dre and Little Dre are the two who let the team down. From what I have seen, Joey is an over achiever and deserves some respect.

Exactly Bemidji. Joey was probably the most improved vet player last year. Why all the King bashing? IMO, Dre and Little Dre are the two who let the team down. From what I have seen, Joey is an over achiever and deserves some respect.

You must be new here.....

Who can you count on?

Who was our most consistent player last year? Who grinds every game? If Joey is such a liability why did he play the second most minutes of anyone? He had the highest shooting percentage of any non-center. Tied for lead in 3 point shooting. Best free throw shooter on the team. Averaged just under 10 points a game which is 4 points short of leading the team.

Who made bigger plays consistently? Who is in the right place on defense more often? Who does Pitino trust the most?

Nope, doesn't rebound well. Doesn't look very graceful or quick but he works hard and he's effective.

If King and Morris are not in the lineup for some reason, the likelihood of winning a conference game is pretty small.

Top Bottom