BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I would guess he will play receiver based on body type, although he will play QB and DB this year.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

welcome aboard!

I would guess he will play receiver based on body type, although he will play QB and DB this year.

On GI radio when he committed, he said he was offered as an athlete and not definitively at TE. A lot of people think he will end up there like Duke or Jerry Gibson but I personally like him at OLB the best.

With the other posts on this board about HS teams getting in trouble for kids floating around to different schools to try to better their situation this should be a heads up that you can be a top recruit coming from a average or below average program.

Bronco.jpg

Very nice wall being built around Minnesota. No doubt brick.

It'll be interesting to see what position he grows into. He seems a bit small for a TE at the moment. Regardless, welcome aboard!!!

Evidently Minnesota offers now pump up ratings...

http://csnbbs.com/thread-723811-page-15.html

Dear Friends,
Did you notice that Kamal's rating went from two star to three star just because Minnesota was interested? Also, Scout.com in my opinion is the worst recruiting service board out there. When Eastern was up to six recruits, it took them weeks to get Eastern up to six. They are a poor example of providing up to date information.

Dear Friends,
Did you notice that Kamal's rating went from two star to three star just because Minnesota was interested? Also, Scout.com in my opinion is the worst recruiting service board out there. When Eastern was up to six recruits, it took them weeks to get Eastern up to six. They are a poor example of providing up to date information.

Hey, the roles are reversed for once. Feels nice.

Dear Friends,

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Nobody elevates two-stars like we do. :rolleyes:

I saw Kamal up close last year (I officiate for MSHSL) and at the time wondered why I hadn't heard much about this kid. He didn't have a ton of help around him but he was very smooth/fluid in his movements/mechanics

Top Bottom