Predictions for ESPN broadcasters for TCU?

joekulas12

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any predictions or insight on who the broadcast team will be for the TCU game on September 3rd? Any chance we get Herbsreidt? I cannot remember him ever doing a gopher game, and I would love to have the "A" team doing this huge game.

If you want the "A" team it starts and stops with Beth Mowins.

She is solid, but the game is at 8 at night on a Thursday, not at 11 in the morning on a Saturday.

No chance of Chris or Herbsreidt. They be busy preparing for Alabama and Wisconsin most likely. Won't know the official pairing until later in August. If i can guess. My guess and it just a guess. thst Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, David Pollack, Samantha Ponder would be my guess on the call.

She is solid, but the game is at 8 at night on a Thursday, not at 11 in the morning on a Saturday.

It was actually a joke. I've never been a fan of hers. She always made a bunch of mistakes and isn't even doing college football games anymore.

No chance of Chris or Herbsreidt. They be busy preparing for Alabama and Wisconsin most likely. Won't know the official pairing until later in August. If i can guess. My guess and it just a guess. thst Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, David Pollack, Samantha Ponder would be my guess on the call.

That would be my guess as well.

It was actually a joke. I've never been a fan of hers. She always made a bunch of mistakes and isn't even doing college football games anymore.

Wow! thanks for explaining. My blood pressure started going off the charts.

If i can guess. My guess and it just a guess. thst Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, David Pollack, Samantha Ponder would be my guess on the call.

Probably. They did the game between Ole Miss and Boise (Thursday/ESPN/8 p.m.) under the same circumstances last year.

**Edit - weird. Boise listed Palmer for their game on ESPN. South Carolina listed Musberger and Palmer for their game against A&M on the SEC Network.

Top Bottom