Badgers lose their 4 Star RB recruit

Shows how great of a school Nebraska is academically. He couldn't get into Wisconsin due to grades but no problem with the Cornholers. He will probably be an academic all-American there.

And the Nebraska fans will be the first to tell you about it. "We have the most academic all americans in the country!!!", they cry, ignoring that it's easy to get good grades at an easy school

And the Nebraska fans will be the first to tell you about it. "We have the most academic all americans in the country!!!", they cry, ignoring that it's easy to get good grades at an easy school

I couldn't agree with you more. I now live in the Godforsaken state and they are awful fans. You hear about the sell out streak...they may sell out but if they are losing, not all of the seats are filled (thousands were empty towards the end of last season). As for academics, I have 2 degrees from the U of M and one from Nebraska (not too proud of that)...no question about the level of academics between the two; Nebraska is a joke. No wonder they can recruit.

I hated him, then liked him, now hate him again.

Top Bottom