Gophers at NU Tailgate

Sam

Reaction score
Hi all,

This year the Gophers will be coming to NU for a wildcat beating and I with the rest of the Chicago Gophers will be planning the official tailgate party.

I was looking for advice to what kind of food, beer, and atmosphere people would like.

If anybody would like any advice on where to stay and what to do in the Chicago area let us know.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

There is only one beer, and that is the champagne of Beers.

Let me know if you need another vehicle. We can definitely bring ours.

Also I should add that we're looking into acquiring a block of tickets to form a true MN section at NU.

This way you pay one price for a buffet of food, drinks, and game ticket.

Also I should add that we're looking into acquiring a block of tickets to form a true MN section at NU.

This way you pay one price for a buffet of food, drinks, and game ticket.

Look for seats in section 133 if you want to be next to the section that the gopher fans are in but don't want to buy through gophersports.com

Hi all,

This year the Gophers will be coming to NU for a wildcat beating and I with the rest of the Chicago Gophers will be planning the official tailgate party.

I was looking for advice to what kind of food, beer, and atmosphere people would like.

If anybody would like any advice on where to stay and what to do in the Chicago area let us know.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Leave your car behind and go to the official tailgate the Goal line club puts on at the golf course next to campus. Stay downtown and take the purple line right to the tailgate. Done 4 or 5 times.

We will be hosting the tailgate at the Canal Shores Golf Course this year. I was asking what kind of food do people want and beer?

We will be hosting the tailgate at the Canal Shores Golf Course this year. I was asking what kind of food do people want and beer?

lol apparently nobody reads

Are you part of an organization? Which one? Or are you just doing this privately. I went to the gopher Tailgate before the Wisconsin game 3 years ago at a german bar and it was a bust. I mainly blame the 11:00am start time tough to enjoy a pig roast and all you can drink beer when you need to leave the party by 10:15am to get to the game for kickoff.

I saw the party at the golf course the last time we played at Northwestern but didn't know about it beforehand. Do you guys have a website for it?

Top Bottom