nebraska unveils brutal new uniforms for northwestern game

Go4

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a surprise, it's Adiddas, whose strategy seems to be throwing a bucket of sh1t at the wall and going with whatever happens to stick.

My response to addidas and Nebraska:

Go Gophers!!

I recognize those tire tracks on their jerseys I believe that's the same brand the Gopher O-line wears!

The only thing uglier than black and red is orange and black.

they're gonna look much cooler on game day.

i'd be down for an all black gopher uni.

Those uniforms are ugggggggggly.

(Four word comment for GaG!) :cool02:

If this is in any way a Black Shirt tribute, those defenses want nothing to do with it. This is Adidas running the Husker program. This is not about the athletes, not about the fans, its all about brand recognition. The bar was set at Nike U, and this is the result. Please stop this, now!

Holy hell! Those jerseys are hideous.

The Huskers have great traditional uniforms. They don't need the gimmick alt unis.

If this is in any way a Black Shirt tribute, those defenses want nothing to do with it. This is Adidas running the Husker program. This is not about the athletes, not about the fans, its all about brand recognition. The bar was set at Nike U, and this is the result. Please stop this, now!

+1 Adidas and Under Armour are desperately trying to catch up to Nike in the uniform department and the results are rarely pretty.

The pattern matches Melvin Gordon's cleat pattern. #408 yards.

They look like they belong in a comic book.

This is as bad as those ridiculous black basketball jerseys we wore last year. Why are schools constantly trying to one up each other with new dumb ugly uniform ideas?

This is as bad as those ridiculous black basketball jerseys we wore last year. Why are schools constantly trying to one up each other with new dumb ugly uniform ideas?

Because teenagers think alternate uniforms are cool.

Perfect uniforms for a crappy school and overrated program.

Because teenagers think alternate uniforms are cool.

In the old days teenagers were taught right from wrong, and good from bad. Not that way anymore. It's whatever they want.

Top Bottom