Video: Getting to know Kevin Dorsey

Mindset

Looks older than in coming freshman.

Pitino said something last year like only one guy on the team has enough confidence to think he's an NBA player...
Dorsey compares his game to Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose...right out loud on tape...show us what you got young man.

Pitino said something last year like only one guy on the team has enough confidence to think he's an NBA player...
Dorsey compares his game to Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose...right out loud on tape...show us what you got young man.

Morris.

Hopefully Dorsey plays more within himself than Carlos did.

Seems like a bright confident person which works for me perfectly

It seems like his confidence is Lawrence Westbrook-like, which is good to see.

Hopefully that attitude and moxie translates onto the court as well.

Go Gophers!!

Glad we are able to land a player like Kevin despite having asst. coach wearing polos with athletic shorts.

Glad we are able to land a player like Kevin despite having asst. coach wearing polos with athletic shorts.

Yeah i'm really surprised he committed here even though we have an assistant who dresses like that. If I had a dime for every time a player decided he didn't want to go to a school for that reason I would have, well....nothing, because who on Earth would care about that?

Yeah i'm really surprised he committed here even though we have an assistant who dresses like that. If I had a dime for every time a player decided he didn't want to go to a school for that reason I would have, well....nothing, because who on Earth would care about that?
Wow!

Top Bottom