BTN Repetition

Wow, that's crap. First time having TV in over a year and BTN is a complete waste so far.

I guess I did only get it with the intention of watching new football games this season, but c'mon...

It's 144 hours until the season opener against TCU.

BTN is showing 12 hours of Ohio State game replays (a couple were losses)

BTN is showing 46 replays of Scarlet and Gray Days (their Hard Knocks of OSU football)....that's 23 hours of programming for the Buckeyes.

24.3%

That's 8.4% for each of the other 13 schools.

That check better keep growing.

I see the Minnesota vs PUrdue game from 2014 is on Sunday afternoon.

I see the Minnesota vs PUrdue game from 2014 is on Sunday afternoon.

From August 14-20, they showed zero Gopher games

From August 21-27, they showed the Minnesota-Purdue game 3 times

From August 28-September 3, they are showing Minnesota-Purdue twice and Minnesota Wisconsin twice

I believe from August 21-September 3, they have/are showing 2006 Rutgers-Louisville at least 6 times.

BTN has the rights to a lot of ESPN/ ABC games yet they never show:

1. Penn State 1999
2. Alabama - Music City Bowl
3. Why Purdue, why not 2014 Iowa
4. They actually did show the 2002 Arkansas game a few times
5. Ohio State 2000

I just refer to BTN now as the "Ohio State Network"

I also refuse to watch the recruiting tool BTN has set up for Ohio State. Scarlet and Gray Days... Or whatever.

ESPNU has had both 2014 MN-Nebraskas and MN-Missouri in the past month or so. Pretty good for ESPN when they can choose from 128 FBS teams and are aligned more with the SEC in recent years. The BTN programming is inexcusable when they have access to so many games.

BTW, Scarlet and Gray days is interesting IMO. I would love to see something similar with the Gophers some day. Mm

Top Bottom