Opening Day Uniform Poll

What uniforms do you want to see vs the frogs?

• All Maroon

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • All Gold

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Maroon helmet, maroon jersey and White pants

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Maroon helmet, Maroon jersey and Gold pants

Votes: 58 43.9%
  • Gold helmet, Maroon jersey and Gold pants

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • Gold helmet, Gold jersey and Maroon pants

• Gold helmet, Gold jersey and White pants

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon-Maroon-Gold is my favorite home combo easily.

Not seeing my option

Maroon helmet

Gold jersey

Maroon pants

That was what we wore for EIU last year and Western Illinois the year before. I voted all gold but If there are gold jerseys than I'll be happy with any helmet or pants combo. Your option would be my second choice.

Not seeing my option

Maroon helmet

Gold jersey

Maroon pants

this is my option as well. looks the best of all combinations and the Gold Shirts will help with the heat

2nd choice is Maroon Helmets white tops and maroon pants

Gold Helmet
Maroon Jersey
Gold Pants

My favorite home combo. Maroon helmet with this is alright but I think the gold helmets will catch a lot of attention on national tv. And stand out more from TCU's purple.

Please no all gold, though.

Maroon helment, gold jersey, maroon pants.

Maroon helmet, maroon jersey, gold pants is a very aggressive and sharp looking combo. Give the fans gold rally towels.

September 3rd's menu calls for frog legs! On a stick!

Let's have our traditional home unis instead of all this jumping around with various combinations.

It's at night.

oops i forgot about that and with the sun going down around 7:45 it wouldnt make much difference

I still like Maroon/Gold/ Maroon

but 2nd choice would be to skip the White and go Maroon/ Maroon/ Gold

i do like the Gold towel give away and push a gold out.

on Nat TV it would look cool

Gold helmets grab attention. Oh and bald eagle red, white, and blue shirts!

The gold jerseys are absolutely hideous. Why do so many people have horrible taste?

Come on folks.....show a little class.

Does anyone know with which uni combo the Gophers have the most wins under Jerry Kill?

I will not be surprised if it is with MMG (helmet,jersey,pants).

That is the uni they ought to wear on September 3rd opener.

The gold jerseys are absolutely hideous. Why do so many people have horrible taste?

Come on folks.....show a little class.
They are absolutely awful. And once the players sweat they get even worse.

Does anyone know with which uni combo the Gophers have the most wins under Jerry Kill?

I will not be surprised if it is with MMG (helmet,jersey,pants).

That is the uni they ought to wear on September 3rd opener.

I'd suspect all maroon as it seems to be the most common.

They are absolutely awful. And once the players sweat they get even worse.

Honestly the best gopher uni I have ever seen.

399x60029.jpg

All Gold should be reserved for foggy days, and for blizzards. In that way, the wideouts can be seen by the QB.

Gold helmet, Gold jersey, Maroon pants. Or, Gold Helmet, Maroon Jersey, Gold pants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't stand the "Minnesota" on the back of the gold jerseys. Just put the player's name on them. If they switched that I'd like those jerseys a lot more.

I can't stand the "Minnesota" on the back of the gold jerseys. Just put the player's name on them. If they switched that I'd like those jerseys a lot more.

I agree with that. MGM is still my favorite combo, regardless, but I would prefer the player's names on the jersey.

Maroon helmet, Maroon jersey and gold pants is the best look the Gophers have. I could see wearing the Gold helmet at night to get a little contrast going with TCU's black helmet though, especially since there will be some twilight shadows that time of day 07:45 to 08:00 PMIsh.

Top Bottom