FSU with more QB off field issues

That's a pretty tough woman to take that blow like that. And WTF is that bartender wearing?

After a 10 month investigation, the Tallahassee Police Department will determine the situation was inconclusive and no charges will be filed.

After a 10 month investigation, the Tallahassee Police Department will determine the situation was inconclusive and no charges will be filed.

Honestly though, if you watch it close, he tries to restrain her first before she punches him with the other hand. He's definitely not totally at fault. I'm not saying it's ok for a big dude like that to punch a woman anytime, but it's not like he wasn't seriously provoked.

Given that he's a nobody who is no longer on the team, I might disagree.

Honestly though, if you watch it close, he tries to restrain her first before she punches him with the other hand. He's definitely not totally at fault. I'm not saying it's ok for a big dude like that to punch a woman anytime, but it's not like he wasn't seriously provoked.
While I agree with you that he's not totally at fault, I'm sure there will be no shortage of people on here saying it is NEVER acceptable to hit a girl.

While I agree with you that he's not totally at fault, I'm sure there will be no shortage of people on here saying it is NEVER acceptable to hit a girl.

Yeah, I don't disagree. Just another unfortunate situation at a bar that's going to ruin at least one person's life.

if we had only agreed to pay the players

all of this could have been avoided.

you are aware of the concussion issues these players have...its a struggle to stay upright let alone do right.

I'd say she made a weak attempt and grazed him. And then he clocked her. I'd say he's 98% at fault. Not to mention the garbage I'm sure he saying to her before the incident. None-the-less, another class act down in SEC country (yes, I know that FSU is in the ACC, but they feel like an SEC team).

I'd say she made a weak attempt and grazed him. And then he clocked her. I'd say he's 98% at fault. Not to mention the garbage I'm sure he saying to her before the incident. None-the-less, another class act down in SEC country (yes, I know that FSU is in the ACC, but they feel like an SEC team).

We can't hear what was said but before there was any physical contact it definitely looked like the women was the one with the attitude and belligerence, not the Johnson.

Not surprised to see some neanderthals defending Johnson. He clearly initiates this whole thing by attempting to shove his way past the woman, then grabbing her arm and shoving her backwards. Looked to me like she was trying to get him off of her, which is perfectly within her rights.

Ummm, pretty sure I'm one of those people.

Not surprised to see some neanderthals defending Johnson. He clearly initiates this whole thing by attempting to shove his way past the woman, then grabbing her arm and shoving her backwards. Looked to me like she was trying to get him off of her, which is perfectly within her rights.

He didn't shove anyone, he was squeezing through a crowded area to get a spot at the bar. Also, he clearly grabbed her arm to restrain her because she raised it as if she was going to punch him, which she did anyway with her other. And I don't condone what he did.

He will get off on self-defense, whether anyone likes it or not. Bet on it.

C'mon, they'll do better than that and conclude that it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Apparently Florida State has developed a conscience now that Jameis Winston no longer rules the campus?

So the QB Johnson got kicked off Florida State and I believe has charges pending against him but did the girl get charged with anything for throwing the 1st punch? Just to be clear I'm not saying what Johnson did was right at all but do believe the girl should face consequences for her actions as well especially when she started the whole thing.

Translation: "I was wrong."

I'll repeat what he said. It is never ok to strike a woman, including your scenario. Disarm sure, but striking not necessary.

And she should be brought up on charges as well for striking Johnson.

Now he's claiming the woman called him the N-word. I'm not excusing him at all but if this is true I certainly understand his reaction better now.

Wasn't he 19 at the time this happened? Hitting her was way wrong. She needs to face some music for her behavior almost as much as her does.

I know it's now cliche to pick on them like this but he will end up in the SEC.

Top Bottom