FSU with more QB off field issues

I'll repeat what he said. It is never ok to strike a woman, including your scenario. Disarm sure, but striking not necessary.

And she should be brought up on charges as well for striking Johnson.

How do you go about disarming someone aside from striking them? Ask them pretty please?

Now he's claiming the woman called him the N-word. I'm not excusing him at all but if this is true I certainly understand his reaction better now.

If I had a ten-spot for every time the n-word was uttered just in THAT bar, on THAT night, I'm pretty sure I'd be taking a free vacation to South America (Chile sounds nice?).

In fact, I'd highly doubt it if that was the first time that someone addressed HIM using that word that day.

If I had a ten-spot for every time the n-word was uttered just in THAT bar, on THAT night, I'm pretty sure I'd be taking a free vacation to South America (Chile sounds nice?).

In fact, I'd highly doubt it if that was the first time that someone addressed HIM using that word that day.

Probably heard it several times listeming to his Itunes list.

Honestly though, if you watch it close, he tries to restrain her first before she punches him with the other hand. He's definitely not totally at fault. I'm not saying it's ok for a big dude like that to punch a woman anytime, but it's not like he wasn't seriously provoked.

Hope Solo would kick his ass.

I believe a reality exists where both people got exactly what they deserved. If she called him what they say, she might have deserved a punch in the face...but he also deserves to be kicked off the team for his actions. I'll let the lawyers sort out the legal punishments.

I have a hard time believing this was the first time he has hit a woman...and probably won't be the last. I'll stay out of the entire "never hit a woman" debate, but there was no gun to his head. He's a bad person, and probably doesn't deserve to be a scholarship athlete.

Why do so many on here always go to the "who started it" argument? She called him the n-word. He was hitting on his girlfriend, etc. maybe I'm just older than others, but in neither case does who started it matter. If you don't feel threatened you have no right to punch anyone, kick them in the head, etc.

After watching the video a few times it's clear something happened for the girl to turn her head around and say something to him. He either said something first or touched her in some manner to cause her to do so. He also initiated the contact in the video by grabbing her hand. It's also not clear to me if she is threatening to hit him, or just pointing her thumb towards the exit like "hit the road jack." What is clear is that she wasn't a match for his aggressive punch.

He has lawyered up with a very good attorney and she should do the same or she'll be made the villain in the court of public opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do so many on here always go to the "who started it" argument? She called him the n-word. He was hitting on his girlfriend, etc. maybe I'm just older than others, but in neither case does who started it matter. If you don't feel threatened you have no right to punch anyone, kick them in the head, etc.

I believe he probably did feel at least a little threatened when she punched or at least him.

Also, from the link on page two it says she kneed him in the groin, whether thats true or not.

After watching the video a few times it's clear something happened for the girl to turn her head around and say something to him. He either said something first or touched her in some manner to cause her to do so. He also initiated the contact in the video by grabbing her hand. It's also not clear to me if she is threatening to hit him, or just pointing her thumb towards the exit like "hit the road jack." What is clear is that she wasn't a match for his aggressive punch. He has lawyered up with a very good attorney and she should do the same or she'll be made the villain in the court of public opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying your wrong, but I find it interesting how completely different I see that 30 second sequence.

Either way, there's no excuse for the final blow.

Agreed. In this case, it would have been so easy to walk away and be the bigger person. In most cases, this is the easiest way to disarm an intense situation.

Top Bottom