Pioneer Press: Gophers football season ticket sales drop slightly after changes

We wintered in Texas this year and the popularity of all football is unreal. There are high school stadiums that actually have suites. People that live in double wide trailer's buy season football tickets for high school and pro or college. In Minnesota I actually believe if you held a flea market in the dome the same day the Gophers played the flea market would out draw the Gopher game. The State is full of a bunch of tight ass penny pinchers.

Seems like a very scientific study. Thanks for sharing the results of all the data you collected.

People that live in double wide trailer's buy season football tickets for high school and pro or college.

image.jpg

The athletic department assured us the demand was there for the donation seats.

i hope no one goes to gopher games

this will prove that i am right and they are wrong. you see, i gain esteem on the comings and goings of total strangers.

We wintered in Texas this year and the popularity of all football is unreal. There are high school stadiums that actually have suites. People that live in double wide trailer's buy season football tickets for high school and pro or college. In Minnesota I actually believe if you held a flea market in the dome the same day the Gophers played the flea market would out draw the Gopher game. The State is full of a bunch of tight ass penny pinchers.

Sounds like Texas is full of sad losers with horrible priorities.

Seems like a very scientific study. Thanks for sharing the results of all the data you collected.

What's more scientific than talking to the locals , seeing the actual high school stadiums, and spending 3 months around Texans who are proud of their commitment to the game of football. If you want to put pencil to facts and figures you would get the same results. Friday Night Lights is the real deal. Beyond that, I don't give f--k what you think.

What's more scientific than talking to the locals , seeing the actual high school stadiums, and spending 3 months around Texans who are proud of their commitment to the game of football. If you want to put pencil to facts and figures you would get the same results. Friday Night Lights is the real deal. Beyond that, I don't give f--k what you think.

Glad you don't care.

Top Bottom