Bye weeks

Rog

Reaction score
I see Ohio State has a bye week before our gme in Columbus.

The question is:
Is this advantage to OSU or not? Most say, including myself, that it is but others say it isn't, for various reasons.

I hope I'm wrong, but I would say that playing in Columbus before a hostile crowd is advantage enuf for them. Also considering the fact
that we play Michigan at home the week before.

However, we may play them a week later on a neutral field......

Absolutely an advantage for them, get players healthy and rested especially late in the year.

In my opinion, bye weeks are a giant advantage in CFB. We should be thankful if OSU is the only team we play coming off a bye week (I haven't looked at opp schedules for 2015).

Last year we played the following teams off their bye:
TCU
SJSU
Ill

TCU and Ill each played great games which made it very difficult for the Gophers to overcome mistakes.

check again

we play both Michigan and Ohio State, in back to back weekends, with both teams coming off of a bye. Totally a coincidence I'm sure.

"Mr. Delany? Can you please use some more lube back there? You're hurting me".

we play both Michigan and Ohio State, in back to back weekends, with both teams coming off of a bye. Totally a coincidence I'm sure.

Yes, but for the Michigan game we are also coming off our own bye, and playing at home. There would be no excuse for losing that game.

"Mr. Delany? Can you please use some more lube back there? You're hurting me".

Mr. Delany sees only TOSU. Whatever is good for TOSU is good for the Big 10. I will never forget the Big 10 Championship Game that Michigan State won over TOSU and there was Delany Congratulating TSOU before awarding the Trophy to MSU. His bias is on tape.

Top Bottom