Ticket sales for game in Sioux Falls begin Thursday

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Tickets for the Oklahoma State game in Sioux Falls go on sale @ 11 Thursday via Ticket Master. First-come, first-serve basis. Prices will range from $42-$142.

Thought about going to the game - but just found out this morning my employer is dropping our group health insurance, so now I have to shop for my own insurance, and any "extra" expenses - like tickets to a game - are out the window. So it goes.

That's kinda steep. Feels like a sneaky way to charge a premium price for a marquee game.

Do we know if it'll be on TV?

That's kinda steep. Feels like a sneaky way to charge a premium price for a marquee game.

Based on Richie's quotes, pretty safe bet Clemson will be the only notable home opponent in 2015-16. The only way that's likely to change is if the Gophers get a non-bracketed Puerto Rico Tip-Off home game vs. Butler, Miami, Mississippi State, Temple, or Texas Tech. I wouldn't mind seeing Ben Howland & Mississippi State visit The Barn.

Knowing season-ticket holder's luck, Gophers will get a home game, but it'll be Missouri State, the likely worst team in the tournament.

Just got my tickets. Pretty good seats still available, but going FAST. If any other GH's want some, y'all better hurry.

Just got mine as well. $60 each. The best available were $150 each.

I'm in. Section J row 13. Room booked in downtown Sioux Falls for $130, $125 for two tickets. Monk's house of Ale Repute is beckoning me. 3.5 miles from the arena.

Anybody else staying in downtown Sioux Falls? It looks like plenty of bars/restaurants to supply a good time.

Scooped up 3 tickets center court section T row 11, for $52/ticket. Was on there right at 11:00am and as previously posted, they were going fast!

I got two for $102 including handling cost in section S row 7. Cost me about $90 for 2 in the last four or five rows of the 2nd deck at the Barn. Plus parking and other expense will be lower than TC. I will also have about a 80 mile less trip to SF. Good for me.

Go Gophers

We got four tickets in section A, row 10.

We have a five hour drive ahead of us and plan on staying. Never been there, is downtown the place to get a room? Plan on going out and letting loose after the game I suppose:cool:

We got four tickets in section A, row 10.

We have a five hour drive ahead of us and plan on staying. Never been there, is downtown the place to get a room? Plan on going out and letting loose after the game I suppose:cool:

There are three hotels downtown that are close (walking distance) to plenty of bars/restaurants.

Holiday Inn City Centre (closest to nightlife/where I'm staying).
Country Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn.

They are about a 3.5 mile car/cab ride to the arena, which has nothing by it in the way of restaurants/bars.

I've never been to downtown Sioux Falls, but was able to get a pretty good lay of the land from Expedia/Yelp, etc.

There are three hotels downtown that are close (walking distance) to plenty of bars/restaurants.

Holiday Inn City Centre (closest to nightlife/where I'm staying).
Country Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn.

They are about a 3.5 mile car/cab ride to the arena, which has nothing by it in the way of restaurants/bars.

I've never been to downtown Sioux Falls, but was able to get a pretty good lay of the land from Expedia/Yelp, etc.

There are also a few hotels near the Premier Center on the north side of town and a bunch on 41st street in the south part which is the main retail area (Empire Mall, Western Mall with a massive Scheel's store, etc. and has most of the chain restaurants and several bars.) Downtown is older and has more of the standalone places.

There is one restaurant right next to the Pentagon but I wouldn't recommend trying to go there near game time for obvious reasons.

That's not the point of the game. They want a smaller feel to the game with superior amenities.

Plus,the Pentagon is privately owned and can provide additional significant payouts to the teams involved without regard to the bottom line. The Premier Center is publicly owned by the city and there isn't a lot of money to be made by drawing maybe 5-6,000 fans in a 12,000 seat arena.

Top Bottom