Uniform updates?

beat bucky

Banned
Reaction score
Having left any single traditional design behind years ago, I thought it might be time for some uniform updating. And here are my ideas...
Home White Classic--- Absolutely love the Lou Nanne era, GOPHER block letter, home white classic. The skating Goldys are awesome. Do not change a thing on them.
Home White Championship--- Not doing it for me anymore. Probably time to retire the somewhat outdated, 90's-style, pointy shouldered, two stripe design.
Home and Road Gold Alternate--- These are close to being great but, to really capture that classic old school look, lose the white trim striping and go full two-tone maroon and gold. Perfect.
Road Maroon Classic--- Switch to a maroon version of the home white classic, except with a block M on the chest.
Look great and play great boys.

I like the Women's Gold alternate, with the classic Hockey Gopher on it.

IMO, the alternate white GOPHERS jersey is perfect.

I like the alternate gold M jersey. Agree with potentially removing the white on the M and go with just maroon/gold. As much as I like the gold M, I like the script gold MINNESOTA just as much if not more.

The home white is due for an update/tweak of some sort.

The jersey that needs the most work, IMO, is the road maroon. For some reason, I'm just not a fan. Can we wear gold jersey on occasion on the road?

Have the Gophers worn the gold script in years?

Can't really wear a gold jersey away against white jerseys. I say throw the M on the white alternate template and you're in business.

Top Bottom