Away game tickets

go4rube

By the Beard of Zeus!
Reaction score
Anyone know what the limit is on away game tickets this year?(Looking at Ohio State and Northwestern) I know you could buy unlimited tickets to Purdue last year, but could only buy 4 tickets to Wisconsin. I would think you could buy an unlimited amount of tickets for the NW contest, but will Ohio State tickets be limited. Not that it will probably matter, but I am a season ticket holder.

On a related note, does anyone know when away game tickets go on sale?

July 13th they go on sale.

Ohio State might be limited, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm assuming the only ones that will be limited will be Iowa.

Last year I was limited to 8 for the OSU game

From talking to people I wouldn't buy your tickets through the Gopher ticket office for the Northwestern game. Ryan Field never sells out and better seats will be available on the street for face value or less. I emailed the ticket office a month ago to ask if there was a benefit to buying through the Gophers ticket office (ie: favorable treatment by bowl committees) and they responded: "There is not any benefit for season ticket holders ordering away tickets through us."

Thanks for your inquiry regarding Gopher Football away game sales. Current season ticket holders will be able to purchase away game tickets beginning on July 13 at 9 a.m. Ohio State and Iowa are limited to 8 tickets per season ticket holder. All other away games have no limit.

Per an email to the ticket office......

Prices?

Anyone got the price breakdown for each away game in front of them? They seem to have taken that part off the website, looking to see how much I'll need to be forking over in a few weeks...

Jike

Hey Jike, count me in for the Iowa game. And if you're not going, you suck! Enjoy the Bayou!

Planning on Northwestern, Penn State and Iowa. Just need to know how much these tix cost. Anybody?

check the home teams pricing policy

Neither Penn State nor Iowa have single-game ticket information available. I'm sure both are in the $55 neighborhood, but it'd be nice to know for sure. Northwestern isn't a whole lot cheaper, which is why I'll be buying tickets on game day in Evanston since the place will only be 2/3 full.

I might be hitting Happy Valley too. I'll let you know and we can tailgate.

Sounds good - I'm going with a former roommate who, although a Penn State grad, somehow never made it to a game at Beaver Stadium. We're looking for a place to lay our heads down for a few hours between Friday night at the bars and Saturday morning tailgating, if you get any leads...

Jike, may I suggest

Sounds good - I'm going with a former roommate who, although a Penn State grad, somehow never made it to a game at Beaver Stadium. We're looking for a place to lay our heads down for a few hours between Friday night at the bars and Saturday morning tailgating, if you get any leads...

your car. Especially if it is parked just outside the Spring Hill Suites. Come late October it may be wee bit nippy when you awaken but the Spring Hill Suites has large guest restroom just off the lobby and you can partake in their impressive breakfast buffet.

A bit unorthodox but makes for a great story in the future, or so I've been told.

And So "The Pylon Club" Was Formed

your car. Especially if it is parked just outside the Spring Hill Suites. Come late October it may be wee bit nippy when you awaken but the Spring Hill Suites has large guest restroom just off the lobby and you can partake in their impressive breakfast buffet.

A bit unorthodox but makes for a great story in the future, or so I've been told.

Sleep is over-rated on a road trip, anyway.

Planes-Trains-Candy-Martin_l.jpg

Today's the day! I reserved my four Iowa tickets.

Three for Ohio State... Can't wait!

PSU are $64 - we have six between 2 accounts (4-ticket limit per account)

General Admission?

I was looking at tix for Ohio State and Iowa...best available came up General Admission...any idea what/where that is? I tried for specific sections, but the system said nothing was available. HELP!!!:confused:

I was looking at tix for Ohio State and Iowa...best available came up General Admission...any idea what/where that is? I tried for specific sections, but the system said nothing was available. HELP!!!:confused:

Are you calling the Gopher Ticket office? I was told your ticket selection is based on your gopher point total:

(612) 624-8080 or 1-800-UGOPHER or via email at [email protected]

3 for Penn State....2 for Iowa. Will also go to Northwestern for sure but haven't decided if I'll guy through the ticket office or onsite.

16 of us going to OSU! Hope to pull the upset.

Got my Penn State tickets secured, waiting on Iowa until I can confirm who's going and how I'll get there, and Northwestern will be a gameday purchase because $50 for Northwestern tickets is about double the market value.

Top Bottom