Mark May is gone.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Could 2015 get any better for college football fans? We finally witnessed the first college football playoff that was a smashing success. Now comes this bit of news…

According to Sports Business Journal, ESPN is moving Mark May off College Football Final.

ESPN will reportedly name a new trio for the much-maligned program that once featured Rece Davis hosting fake grade school courtroom debates between May and Lou Holtz. But with Holtz retired and Davis promoted to hosting College GameDay, ESPN has finally (thankfully) decided to go in a brand new direction for the show.

Link

Now instead of pretending he was in court with Lisp Holth, he can get back in real court where he belongs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_May#Legal_troubles

what username do you go by on /r/cfb?

This is truly a great, great day! Good riddance, Mark May!!

What was it that he said several years ago....? "Minnesota fans don't deserve to have a good team?" I forget the exact quote.

D!ckhead.

This is truly a great, great day! Good riddance, Mark May!!

What was it that he said several years ago....? "Minnesota fans don't deserve to have a good team?" I forget the exact quote.

D!ckhead.

Teague fired Tubby and May was on some espn program and said "Who does Minnesota think they are".

Talk about pompous. I usually don't get upset with the media types, but that was asinine.

Who does ESPN think they are????

Teague fired Tubby and May was on some espn program and said "Who does Minnesota think they are".

Talk about pompous. I usually don't get upset with the media types, but that was asinine.

He said that after they fired Mason.

I like to listen to Todd Blackledge, Chris Spielman, Brock Huard, Jesse Palmer. I realize Brad Nessler is play-by-play, but I like him.

Mark May can now follow his true calling, becoming a sleep aid.

Galloway is an idiot.

I think Kanell is interesting and reasonably objective. I've never thought of him to be your typical SEC/ESPN blowhard. Glad he's getting more air time.

It seems to me the ESPN nova is fading. Sports Center with floor to ceiling media boards, and the 5'6" anchors doing standup is only a vapor trail of what it once was. And there is no correction. I am a full sports guy, I like almost any athletic competition. But rather than broadening the coverage, they embraced soccer pour millions into it and said we can make this work. Now I know the world plays soccer but not every day, no need to repeat it. I would rather watch log rolling, arm wrestling, heck go down to Rucker and bring us some street ball. Their programing for 3 or 4 networks takes a lot of production, on air talent, and advertisers. It aint what it once was.

It seems to me the ESPN nova is fading. Sports Center with floor to ceiling media boards, and the 5'6" anchors doing standup is only a vapor trail of what it once was. And there is no correction. I am a full sports guy, I like almost any athletic competition. But rather than broadening the coverage, they embraced soccer pour millions into it and said we can make this work. Now I know the world plays soccer but not every day, no need to repeat it. I would rather watch log rolling, arm wrestling, heck go down to Rucker and bring us some street ball. Their programing for 3 or 4 networks takes a lot of production, on air talent, and advertisers. It aint what it once was.

+1 and add badminton, croquet, and championship marbles also.:clap:

how about some Hurling, Swimming and Diving, Jai Alai, Track and Field, Surfing, Timber Sports, Sailing, come on Bristol get off your butts.

Top Bottom