Wow...Garrick Sherman doing the Irish proud

How does he know Utah State didn't cheat?

How does he know Utah State didn't cheat?

Perhaps he confused Utah State with Brigham Young. That school has very strict rules about behavior in on-campus and off-campus sponsored housing. Plus they encourage good Mormons (undoubtedly they have much less influence on Jack Mormons) to squeal on offenders.

Perhaps he confused Utah State with Brigham Young. That school has very strict rules about behavior in on-campus and off-campus sponsored housing. Plus they encourage good Mormons (undoubtedly they have much less influence on Jack Mormons) to squeal on offenders.

I said to the lady, "So you're not a Mormon then." She replied, "Oh, I AM a Mormon; I'm just not a very good one." True story.

Believe me, BYU students have some very strange (and often disgusting) ways of getting around those rules.

Makes you wonder how Jim McMahon made it through 4 years at BYU.

Believe me, BYU students have some very strange (and often disgusting) ways of getting around those rules.

I personally knew a local football player who got a full ride at BYU and smoked pot the entire time there. He burned out (literally) after 2 years and gave up football.

Top Bottom