Which in-coming Gopher will have the best career at Minnesota?

• Kevin Dorsey

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Ahmad Gilbert

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Jarvis Johnson

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Dupree McBrayer

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Jordan Murphy

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Reggie Lynch

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Davonte Fitzgerald

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Stephon Sharp

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

You know this is impossible to predict, right? And, if you asked at Christmas time it'd be more fun to answer. At least then there are some clues. I like Jordan Murphy as my candidate.

All of them!

OK, So I am being politically correct. I will go out on a limb and say most of them..... lol. This group is going to be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tendency is to get enamored with the kids that aren't from here, ones no one (or most of us) has ever seen in person. We haven't had a chance to see their warts, only their highlight videos.

That's why I'm going with Jarvis Johnson. No one (relatively speaking) is talking about him, and that's just fine.

The tendency is to get enamored with the kids that aren't from here, ones no one (or most of us) has ever seen in person. We haven't had a chance to see their warts, only their highlight videos.

That's why I'm going with Jarvis Johnson. No one (relatively speaking) is talking about him, and that's just fine.

And you could be right. People are concerned about his shot and that may be legitimate. However, I was impressed that he has that intangible thing that the great players have- the game goes in slow motion for him. Tyus has that. I don't know if Jarvis can put together the whole package or not but he has that ability.

+1

I voted for Murphy because he should get the most opportunity with lesser competition than the guards. I'm holding out hope that Jarvis has the best career though and helps keep Minny kids home!

I voted for Murphy because he should get the most opportunity with lesser competition than the guards. I'm holding out hope that Jarvis has the best career though and helps keep Minny kids home!

My point too.

Could easily see any of Dorsey, McBrayer, Murphy, Jarvis, or Lynch being the best. Wouldn't be shocked by Gilbert or Fitz either. Such a deep and interesting class.

Jarvis. I can see him as the Golden Gopher all time assist leader. I think it is he that drives a high flying offense while he still scores in double digits. I also see him staying 4 years. We will lose some of the others early for several reasons.

Top Bottom