Mo Walker working out for Lakers today

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Working out in El Segundo today:
T.J. McConnell
Bryce Dejean-Jones
Kevin Pangos
Dez Wells
Seth Tuttle
Maurice Walker</p>— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) <a href="https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/603253560067821568">May 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Andre has a workout with the Clippers the first week of June as well.

One thing about Mo is that he is an above-average FT shooter at his position and I wouldn't be surprised if his overall offensive game is right around some of the other Centers who will get drafted in the 2nd round.

One thing I don't understand is why Flip doesn't establish a relationship with the U. I get that there are rules against that, but if Flip consistently gave tryout opportunities to Gopher players, that might raise the UMN's appeal

One thing I don't understand is why Flip doesn't establish a relationship with the U. I get that there are rules against that, but if Flip consistently gave tryout opportunities to Gopher players, that might raise the UMN's appeal

Which benefits Flip how?

FWIW, Andre will be working out with the Wolves. Not sure why Mo hasn't yet, but he may still also.

And I think workouts just started this week, give it time.

I'm sure he will when the U starts producing draftable talent again.

Go Gophers!!

Because these Gopher players aren't NBA caliber.

Go Gophers!!

I'm sure that would really inconvenience Flip if he tries out our seniors every year

I'm still trying to figure out your beef here? Flip has already worked out both Andre and EE. I would guess Mo will be included as well if he wants since even the Lakers worked him out. Like, what senior is he missing here? Should Flip work out Kendall Shell too?? Is that what your problem is with this? Not enough Shell time?

Top Bottom