Athlons: 10 Most Intriguing September Non-Conference Matchups of 2015 (TCU at MN)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlons:

TCU at Minnesota – The Horned Frogs are expected to be a serious College Football Playoff contender, while some are looking at the Gophers as a dark horse to win the Big Ten West. Both teams will be looking to make a statement to the nation in this one, with the Gophers thinking revenge for the beating they took a season ago.

http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...iguing-september-non-conference-matchups-2015

Go Gophers!!

per Athlons:

TCU at Minnesota – The Horned Frogs are expected to be a serious College Football Playoff contender, while some are looking at the Gophers as a dark horse to win the Big Ten West. Both teams will be looking to make a statement to the nation in this one, <b>with the Gophers thinking revenge for the beating they took a season ago</b>.

Go Gophers!!

Revenge? Beating? All I read here says we played them tough, they tried running the score up but couldn't, and that we should feel good about the contest from 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 turn overs spoiled good game that did led to a beating. improvement of our team through depth and experience and the fact that the game is at home does make for an interesting game

it is the first game so no real film to prepare for any new plays or new personnel

a loss will hurt TCU more than the gophers and a win will help the Gophers more than TCU

Revenge? Beating? All I read here says we played them tough, they tried running the score up but couldn't, and that we should feel good about the contest from 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem on edge lately...more than usual. Is everything okay?

Top Bottom