ESPN: 100 things we're looking forward to in 2015 (#30: Dilly Bar Dan)

I hope they put a brief shot of Dan in the opening montage that they play on the video board during the team entrance.

This is the kind of stuff we should be embracing! We are Minnesota. We eat ice cream in a snow storm, we're like Honey Badger, we don't give a sh*t. Hell, I'd be for wearing a Paul Bunyon plaid uni once a year just to embrace who we are.

This is the kind of stuff we should be embracing! We are Minnesota. We eat ice cream in a snow storm, we're like Honey Badger, we don't give a sh*t. Hell, I'd be for wearing a Paul Bunyon plaid uni once a year just to embrace who we are.

Like Honey Gopher, not Honey Badger.

And Honey Gopher don't give two $hits.

I think a great marketing slogan would be "It's cool to be cool".

Show fans in Gopher gear (sweat shirts, hoodies, stocking caps) at TCF cheering. Show bone crunching plays the Gophers have made in the snow, show snow falling at TCF (think OH State game last year). Show the players hoisting Floyd with steam coming from their bodies and frost from their breath (think of a few years ago on that cold, sleet-filled Saturday). Use this to sell tickets. Hell, use it to recruit players. Embrace it, make it OURS!

Ski-U-Mah!

I like the gold and maroon plaid idea... :0)

Show fans in Gopher gear (sweat shirts, hoodies, stocking caps) at TCF cheering. Show bone crunching plays the Gophers have made in the snow, show snow falling at TCF (think OH State game last year). Show the players hoisting Floyd with steam coming from their bodies and frost from their breath (think of a few years ago on that cold, sleet-filled Saturday). Use this to sell tickets. Hell, use it to recruit players. Embrace it, make it OURS!

Ski-U-Mah!

This is great! I still want to see Goldy come out on a Dog-Sled (with wheels) rather than the Segway.

Ski-U-Mah!

Once again, a bunch of fans come up with a superior marketing strategy than an entire dept at the U.
Until it's understood that there is a very unique niche sports market that gopher football could be filling, there is little hope. It seems there is no vision over there, simply "what can we do to compete with the NFL?"

15. Bret Bielema blaming up-tempo offenses for the drought in California

Dilly Bar Dan made the list for 50 days out as well

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom