NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Matt Millen to BTN

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wonder if we'll get to hear all his insights on his hall of fame years as Lions GM?

Good hire. Millen is a good color analyst.

"And all is right with the world". No he sucks. Big time.

So it's either Galloway or Mullen?? *puts noose around his neck *

Maybe Beth Mowins will also bolt and join Matt Millen. Now that will be a treat for sore ears.

Sounds like he will be replacing Mason as the lead game analyst. Hopefully Mason is still retained.

It appears I'm in the minority. I like listening to Millen and Galloway. I also liked Chris Martin from earlier days on the BTN. I think Glen Mason is better suited for studio work with DiNardo.

Great get for BTN. As others have pointed out, this isn't Matt Millen the GM, this is Matt Millen the broadcaster. If they can keep Millen and Mason on most games and have less games covered by 3rd tier guys like Chuck Long, BTN wins.

Great get for BTN. As others have pointed out, this isn't Matt Millen the GM, this is Matt Millen the broadcaster. If they can keep Millen and Mason on most games and have less games covered by 3rd tier guys like Chuck Long, BTN wins.

+1

Good, another opportunity for a Mason vs. ________ thread!

Sounds like he will be replacing Mason as the lead game analyst. Hopefully Mason is still retained.

BTN does want Mase to continue, I just asked him...which is good. But what an awful decision on their part. Hopefully this is like Leaders and Legends and they learn the error of their ways.

Good, another opportunity for a Mason vs. ________ thread!

Good Idea. Not sure if comparing Mason to Brewster or Mason to Kill has been discussed on here. I'd like to hear others' thoughts on that - both from a coaching and recruiting stand point. Should be some good conversation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a Millen fan... On the air or elsewhere. Personal preference on my part but I enjoy Mason much more.

I too prefer Mason. I wonder how much this has to do with throwing a bone to PSU (didn't Millen play there)? Which for me is even more disappointing.

Millen is one of the best color guys around, I'm surprised this move actually upsets people. Great hire.

The man is a pompous jack wagon. Listening to his analysis is like having your brain carpet bombed with anthrax.

He is the face of failure in the NFL. Shall we recap his drafts? I hated him when he called the Vikes games back in the day. He had a weird vendetta against the team.

Then again, I love Mike Patrick which just may be an unpopular opinion.

I hated him when he called the Vikes games back in the day. He had a weird vendetta against the team.

I remember that. It was ridiculous to listen to him **** on the Vikings as much as possible.

The king of cliches. Fewer insights than Bert ("Read the Program on the Broadcast") Blyleven.

Top Bottom