UND needs a name

north45

Reaction score
Obviously the University of North Dakota is struggling to come up with a new team name since the NCAA banished the Sioux. Wanting to be helpful to our neighboring state I have been trying to come up with a new name for the team. I've thought of some, let's see what you think ?

The North Dakota "Sugar Beets " ?

The North Dakota "Sunflowers" ?

Then the perfect name occurred to me :

THE NORTH DAKOTA " FRACKERS " !
Really has a nice ring to it. They could be " The FIGHTING FRACKERS "
I can think of some words that rhyme with Frackers which could be used for lyrical odes to the team!
Just trying to help our neighbors.
You're welcome!

I've suggested many times, not that they have the balls too do it, the "Sue". With pigtail girls on their jerseys. I'd love it.

Looks like the winner will be North Dakota and no mascot. Which might start a trend.

Should just stick with UND without a forced nickname. They'll always be the Fighting Sioux and UND no matter what the PC crowd thinks, names have always been interchangeable, anyways.

Should just stick with UND without a forced nickname. They'll always be the Fighting Sioux and UND no matter what the PC crowd thinks, names have always been interchangeable, anyways.

How about the NORTH DAKOTA NOTHING?

Has a good ring to it and pretty accurately describes North Dakota.

Seeing as everything is "somethinghawks" nowadays, how about the North Dakota Swishyhawks? Or to be even more pc, how about the North Dakota Appropriates?

Top Bottom