I have returned!

Reaction score
Greetings GH,

Its been a long while since I have actually posted. My super secret government commitments took me offline for quite awhile, so I thought I'd check in.

I see some recruiting news and that's awesome. Welcome to the future Gophers! Get 'em a helmet and a playbook, quick! Skimming a couple of threads, I thought it was funny that the Bobby Bell feel-good thread turned into Brewster bashing. I also saw some Sentreal Henderson stuff on a Gophers in the NFL thread. It's nice to see things haven't changed.

Speaking of recruiting, I'm curious when Walker Ashley is going to enroll? I heard that was happening...? My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw WLA at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

well

welcome back amaturdwarftosser. tho i am not held in high regard here so make of this what you will.

Now if we only could get sorb back.

Returned? I didn't know you left, or that you were here before, to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Returned? I didn't know you left, or that you were here before, to be honest.

Kind of big headed to create a thread just to ring your own bell.

HELP!

Who was sorb?

Where or where has my memory gone?
The Tiny took it away from me.

HELP!

Who was sorb?

Where or where has my memory gone?
The Tiny took it away from me.

Sorb was a grumpy gus who happened to be a Gopher fan. He'd get so worked up when the team lost, that his vitriol became rather humorous. At least to me. I think he quit posting a good 5 years ago though (if not longer).

Sorb was a grumpy gus who happened to be a Gopher fan. He'd get so worked up when the team lost, that his vitriol became rather humorous. At least to me. I think he quit posting a good 5 years ago though (if not longer).
Sorb was an anti-fan. Although he claimed to be a fan, he seemed to relish every loss. I remember one year he went onto the Indiana message board, posting how Indiana would not only beat the spread, but beat the Gophers outright. The Gophers crushed them that year. I have noticed that some of the mos r negative posters seem to have vanished once the Gophers started winning...

Sorb was an anti-fan. Although he claimed to be a fan, he seemed to relish every loss. I remember one year he went onto the Indiana message board, posting how Indiana would not only beat the spread, but beat the Gophers outright. The Gophers crushed them that year. I have noticed that some of the most negative posters seem to have vanished once the Gophers started winning...

You are right! Some people just couldn't deal with success. Then others couldn't recognize it when it arrived. One of the worst was Rosemountain who really hated the choice of Kill as the new coach. When that happened he went on a one man anti and negative campaign against Kill. He believed that a premier named coach had to be named to replace him in order to to turn the program. He certainly wasn't the only one who felt that way but he was the most entrenched. Then he finally stopped posting. I wonder why he left?

You are right! Some people just couldn't deal with success. Then others couldn't recognize it when it arrived. One of the worst was Rosemountain who really hated the choice of Kill as the new coach. When that happened he went on a one man anti and negative campaign against Kill. He believed that a premier named coach had to be named to replace him in order to to turn the program. He certainly wasn't the only one who felt that way but he was the most entrenched. Then he finally stopped posting. I wonder why he left?

Past expiration date?

For the veterans of the board, The Loon will stand out as the anti-Gopher Gopher fan, who possessed a transparently veiled racism, and was very quick to anger and spit vitriol. He was a boon companion of Wren.

For the veterans of the board, The Loon will stand out as the anti-Gopher Gopher fan, who possessed a transparently veiled racism, and was very quick to anger and spit vitriol. He was a boon companion of Wren.

Wasn't a guy named Bud part of this gang of three? I remember Bud often claiming that he had inside information.

Greetings GH,

Its been a long while since I have actually posted. My super secret government commitments took me offline for quite awhile, so I thought I'd check in.

I see some recruiting news and that's awesome. Welcome to the future Gophers! Get 'em a helmet and a playbook, quick! Skimming a couple of threads, I thought it was funny that the Bobby Bell feel-good thread turned into Brewster bashing. I also saw some Sentreal Henderson stuff on a Gophers in the NFL thread. It's nice to see things haven't changed.

Speaking of recruiting, I'm curious when Walker Ashley is going to enroll? I heard that was happening...? My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw WLA at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Super secret government commitments took you off line?
Jail?

Super secret government commitments took you off line?
Jail?

I have it on good authority that all U.S. Dwarf Tossers were rounded up and placed in confinement so Peter Dinklage could feel safe while filming a movie with Adam Sandler.

When our own Amateur Dwarf Tosser wrote a letter to Dinklage complaining of the treatment, Dinklage paid him a visit. Fortunately, the security camera footage has been released:

More folks would notice if you started your own thread about it tho.

So if I started my own thread you would type with joy, be relieved with happiness and shower me with praise?

So if I started my own thread you would type with joy, be relieved with happiness and shower me with praise?

As much as the OP received here, sure. [emoji3]

So, Loon and Wren (sometimes aka W.) are gone? I think I blocked them both at one point. It made for some confusing threads until I realized that someone got sucked into their BS and that was the response.

For the others out there who are skeptical of me, I understand it. I didn't start the thread to bring attention to myself, just say hello again. And, no not a Hawkeye fan or in prison- though I am not sure which one's worse.

I've learned the hard way not to post comments that may be ripped to threads mostly in good fun especially on a slow news day. Glad to hear that you're not in prison or a Hawkeyes fan.

Top Bottom