STrib: Teague says U plans to break ground on athletics village in mid-August

Things are often not what they seem if you accept only what you're told.

Consider what may actually be at play here and different ways of handling it. See if you don't conclude this path may be the best available.

Well done!

Indeed they do owe people an explanation for their actions. You can pretend that taxpayers haven't given money to the athletic department, but they have (not talking about this project).

Let's see where things go.

And if I had been told "this will be entirely funded by private donations" (as I have been told) and then gave money based in part on that, and then the story changed.. you're damn right they owe me an explanation.

:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:

Indeed they do owe people an explanation for their actions. You can pretend that taxpayers haven't given money to the athletic department, but they have (not talking about this project).

Let's see where things go.

And if I had been told "this will be entirely funded by private donations" (as I have been told) and then gave money based in part on that, and then the story changed.. you're damn right they owe me an explanation.

Earth to GW: They don't owe YOU Jack Sh!t........you moron.

Top Bottom