Seat/Parking Adjustment Process Begins Today

If you look at the site it shows a current adjustment map: https://www.mygophersports.com/online/2015-football-adjustments

To me, it's a little concerning considering we are already almost done with zone 4 and only two sections show as filled, 146 & 150.

My guess is people are bailing to the corners. I was in Zone 3 last year and was stuck in 212 but was able to move down 3 rows. (I would've moved to 109, 112, or 209 if I could've done better but couldn't. I also would've taken any lower deck chair backs that were non-donation 107,108, 113, or 114 and just eaten my donation for '14, but that wasn't an option either.)

Currently in Zone 5

2015FBAdjustmentMap4.jpg

Interesting! Seems like the sun seats have gotten popular this year.

The Billd's are Zone 5 and are anxiously awaiting our call...

Tomorrow can't arrive soon enough.

i got the call today and nothing was left open in the zone 3 for improvements

oh well what i have ar pretty nice so now on to enjoying the rest of the summer and getting to that thursday night game

i got the call today and nothing was left open in the zone 3 for improvements

oh well what i have ar pretty nice so now on to enjoying the rest of the summer and getting to that thursday night game

They need to update their map to black zones instead of just sections! Good to know thank you.n

They need to update their map to black zones instead of just sections! Good to know thank you.n

There are still open seats in zone 3. There probably just weren't seats double could upgrade too that were better than the ones he already had.

There are still open seats in zone 3. There probably just weren't seats double could upgrade too that were better than the ones he already had.

and yes i have 4 seats and did not want to split 2 and 2 so there could be open 2 seaters in places in zone 3

and yes i have 4 seats and did not want to split 2 and 2 so there could be open 2 seaters in places in zone 3

Got it thanks, I'm not until zone 7 and going to the stones concert tomorrow, so just scoping out where the opportunities lie!

Just went from 206 to the last row in 152. Always wanted to try it down there. Should be fun.

Got the call today. Was in Section 209, Row 23 before with 4 tickets. We wanted to either improve our seats staying in zone 3 on the sunny side or potentially move up to zone 2. Our options:

Zone 3:
Section 210, Row 16
Section 211, Row 15

Zone 2:
Section 109/112 - 4 together not available
Section 211, Row 8
Section 212, Row 3, seats 18-21

Through all of that, chose to go with Section 211, Row 15. Should put us on 45 yard line or so at a reasonable row. Couldn't justify extra donations for 7 rows better in 211, and didn't want to go to far side of section 212 to get lower row.

Section 109/112 did have some pairs of seats together in rows 16/17 which would be prime seats for zone 2. Good luck to others as you receive the call!

I just switched seats today from zone 3 to 4. This year wasn't really the issue but 2016 and 2017 were just too much for me. I have two seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billd's moved up three rows from Zone 3 to Zone 4. Hoped to move near DarrenTheGreek but wasn't in the cards.

Still in 212 though, which is what we wanted.

Very easy process. I'll probably check about a move again next year (now that the ice is broken).

Thank you for the updates. I'm gonna be a new season ticket holder. Have to wait before I get exact location but going to get 2 seats in zone 4.

I got the call today in Zone 7, I was able to move from Zone 3 to 2 with a lot of options available. Excited to try a new part of the stadium. (But still be in the Sun) :)

I got the call today in Zone 7, I was able to move from Zone 3 to 2 with a lot of options available. Excited to try a new part of the stadium. (But still be in the Sun) :)

2 seats? There were very limits options earlier this week for 4 seats in zone 2....

2 seats? There were very limits options earlier this week for 4 seats in zone 2....

Should have clarified that, yes 2 seats. The girl on the phone was fairly patient with me as she went through each of the sections

Just got the call. Moved into four non-donation seats in 245. We did not renew our tickets but put in for the upgrade(downgrade for us) and did not lose our place in line nor did we have to pay the donation for our old seats. Everything worked out pretty well for us. Back to section 245 for us, which is where we started in TCF.

Hope everyone else who wanted to move into non-donation seats is having luck.

Just a heads up but after I downgraded I continued to be charged by the ticket office. I called and it turns out that they still had my old seats assigned to me as well as the new ones so they were charging me double. They got it straightend out in a matter of minutes so it was no big deal. Just watch those credit card statements just in case.

They haven't released an updated map in awhile, but here it is:
2015FBAdjustmentMap6.jpg

Currently going through zone 8 now.

Got the call last night (i'm in group 9). I moved our 2 seats from zone 5 to zone 4.

Already in zone 4, section 207...was in row 17 and was able to move down to row 10 which is just above the more expensive zone 3 seats

Was in Zone 4 (section 133), and now moved to Zone 6 (section 234). Ideally, I wanted to move to Zone 5, but I could have paid more to be in row 8 of my new section, or be in the "non-donation" seats and be in row 11. Seemed like a no-brainer to me, so I took the cheaper seats.

I was in zone 3 but they didn't have any seats to my liking in zone 4. I was in row 9 and won't be able to afford the tickets in 2017 so I called back and moved my 4 tickets to 214 row 18.

Thanks to all the people who dropped their seats because of the donations I was able to add a buddy right next to our current seats in 213.

Top Bottom