Seat/Parking Adjustment Process Begins Today

go4rube

By the Beard of Zeus!
Reaction score
Seat/Parking Adjustment Process Begins

Anybody get a call yet?

It came from a one-way number, 612/301-1800. If you miss that call, call 612/624-8080, Option #2.

Looks like only section 146 is currently full:
2015FBAdjustmentMap2.jpg

Just got my phone call. My # is about 1525. We did pretty good, I think. We went from section 139 row 31 seats 5&6 to section 113 row 29 seats 1&2. That moves us from zone 2 to zone 3. It takes us from the 30 yard line to the 20 yard line, but in 2017 it will save us $250 per seat in premium costs. Good luck to the rest of you.

This is the first year I didn't put in for a seat location change. I was usually too low in order to make a change (only was able to do so once) but given my goal was to reach first deck seat-back territory, I decided to skip trying this year because the donations for those seats are going even higher than mine in the next section.

Just got my phone call. My # is about 1525. We did pretty good, I think. We went from section 137 row 31 seats 5&6 to section 113 row 29 seats 1&2. That moves us from zone 2 to zone 3. It takes us from the 30 yard line to the 20 yard line, but in 2017 it will save us $250 per seat in premium costs. Good luck to the rest of you.

By my calculations you went from zone 3 to zone 3, unless you mistyped your old section. Perhaps you were in 139 (not 137) before this move?

Just got my phone call. My # is about 1525. We did pretty good, I think. We went from section 139 row 31 seats 5&6 to section 113 row 29 seats 1&2. That moves us from zone 2 to zone 3. It takes us from the 30 yard line to the 20 yard line, but in 2017 it will save us $250 per seat in premium costs. Good luck to the rest of you.

Thanks for the information. What kind of ticket availability was there in zone 3 (sections 107,108, 113,& 114)? There were no tickets available last year in those sections.

I only checked sec. 113, because that was the section we wanted to move into. I had my choice of several different locations in that section.

Moved from 138 to 113. Going for the sun. Same zone.

Zone 1 went quick. They already started zone 2 yesterday.

We just went through our process. The person who helped on the phone said that the renewal rate was close to last year, but the number of people trying to switch seats is much higher than last year.

Go Gophers!!

FYI, I got my call last night about 6:45 so they are continuing the process into the evening.

I called the ticket office and I guess Zone 3 will not start until Tuesday. I was hoping they would start today since Zone 2 is complete, but guess not.

Got the call yesterday. Was in the new Tier 3 (Section 212, row 21) and was able to move back 5 rows so I'm now in Tier 4 (Section 212, row 26).

Just an FYI - My wife got the call when I was at work. They gave her a call back number. I called at 5:45pm and the canned message said the office hours are 5pm. I sat on hold for about 5 minutes just for the heck of it (I was enjoying the radio calls of the highlights...what can I say) and then an operator picked up. So they ARE working late.

how do you see a seating map of the seat that are available?

Here is the comparison of the availability map between 2015 & 2014

2015 during zone 4 adjustment process (current):
2015FBAdjustmentMap3.jpg

2014 during zone 4 adjustment process:
attachment.php

yikes. good news for us zone 5 folks i suppose.

Top Bottom