Does anyone know how many injuries have been caused from William Arena raised floor?

There was an Ohio State center who needed hospitalization after striking his head on the floor, but it probably had more to do with the Gopher (Jim Brewer or Ron Behagen) jumping on his head! Good times.

i was going to bring this up too, but i felt not enough time has passed to make jokes about it. #toosoon

Bogarts

Deep Insider.

He never did show... Unfortunately Bogarts is gone, RIP $2 rails.

Weird being a fan of both programs and seeing the hurt on both boards.

To be fair, VCU had success before Shaka. They went to the NCAAs 3/6 years directly previous to Shaka's arrival, as well as being a #2 seed in the tournament during the 80s.

They're ripping Minnesota, based basically on the winters and lack of recent NCAA appearances. The success has gone to a few heads (it's been great to have 5 straights 26+ win seasons and tournament appearances), and the A10 sent 6 teams to the tournament just 2 years ago. That said, most don't realize how hard the B1G can be.

HTML:
I don't remember that, I remember Jon Bauer breaking his arm in the lane. I remember Trevor Winter fouling out of a Twolves game in less than 5 minutes while playing hack a shack.

*Shaq. He was hacking a person, not a building.

I believe it was his only NBA appearance, too.

Top Bottom