Sid: Teague said renewal rates are close to where they were last year.

some of you posters seem a tad double minded where you wish ill upon the Gopher football program. hmmm...it must be miserable being so double minded. on the outward you appear to cheer for the gophs but secretly inside want to see the program take a face plant.

Do you know what everyone secretly inside wants or does the gift come & go? Do you know what I secretly inside think of your post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good deal on this news from Teague, it means some dirt cheap prices for tix will be on the street from ppl not wanting to go to games and simply want to get "something" for them

that was my issue with the ticket increase in the first place- the season ticket holder absorbs the extra cost and the street value remains the same (or less, depending on how the team does or the gameday weather)

Maybe not. But considering that ticket prices will be practically doubled in a couple of years.....and the fact that sell-outs have been uncommon......it's more likely than not that we will see a downturn in season ticket holders. Again.....I hope that I'm wrong.....but I'm sure there are people like me that simply won't be able to afford the increase and choose to purchase single game tickets instead.

Maybe not. But considering that ticket prices will be practically doubled in a couple of years.....and the fact that sell-outs have been uncommon......it's more likely than not that we will see a downturn in season ticket holders. Again.....I hope that I'm wrong.....but I'm sure there are people like me that simply won't be able to afford the increase and choose to purchase single game tickets instead.

This is what I was alluding to. Going from $770 for two tix to $1690 in three years time, when every weekend I see about 5,000 empty seats in the north end. I wish I had known that this means I hate the team and hope that they fail. Could've saved myself from buying tickets all these years.

Another thread about the ticket prices, another thread with multiple posts from the guy who hates this thread more than anyone. Dude, why on earth do you read and post in a thread that you rip people for reading and posting in? :rolleyes: SMH

To be fair, his problem was with the people posting in a different thread called policy effect on season tickets. This is a whole different thread about Teague's quote regarding season ticket renewals. Completely new and refreshingly different topic.

Another thread about the ticket prices, another thread with multiple posts from the guy who hates this thread more than anyone. Dude, why on earth do you read and post in a thread that you rip people for reading and posting in? :rolleyes: SMH

for your personal enjoyment. truth

Top Bottom