Curiously low over/under for wins

i remember reading this thread a few months ago thinking the 5.5 o/u was way too low. amazing how close they could end up getting on it. at this point, i'm not sure if i'd take the over or the under. gotta get 2 more wins to get to bowl!

I put some $$$ on the Gophers this summer when the O/U was 6 games. I'll sell my action at a discount if anyone is interested.... Not looking too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OVER/UNDER

I put some $$$ on the Gophers this summer when the O/U was 6 games. I'll sell my action at a discount if anyone is interested.... Not looking too good.

Whoever took the under wins the cash. The Gophers might win one more game this year but it looks like either 4 or 5 wins for the Gophers this year.
Brutal schedule this year - next year's schedule is very promising for a good run if Kill can right the ship and we stay away from all the injuries.

To this point 6 wins looks like the best case scenario. Injuries have played too big of a part in how this season is going. I still think there is a fair chance the last two games if the team can heal up.

LOL, me too...if you find any takers on your action, let me know!

I gotta say that when I saw this line, I was very surprised and thought we were a lock for 6 wins at a minimum. It seems Vegas knows more than us after all.

I gotta say that when I saw this line, I was very surprised and thought we were a lock for 6 wins at a minimum. It seems Vegas knows more than us after all.

Maybe, that said, there were an extreme number of injuries whether you want to say that factored a lot or a little. Beyond that, at least 3 teams, Iowa, Michigan, Northwestern were clearly better than I thought they'd be. No one was really clearly worse.

Maybe, that said, there were an extreme number of injuries whether you want to say that factored a lot or a little. Beyond that, at least 3 teams, Iowa, Michigan, Northwestern were clearly better than I thought they'd be. No one was really clearly worse.

We were clearly worse, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom