Homecoming vs Ohio set for 2:30pm kickoff

Such great news! So far, there are SIX gametimes decided, and all are 2:30 or later!!!

The stars are aligning! The stars are aligning!

It looks like the networks think Gopher football is something that people just might want to watch.

I prefer 11am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figures the year I drop season tickets is the year they finally have a bunch of afternoon and night games that I've been begging for! Let me go bang my head against the wall now.

If you prefer 11 AM starts, it would not surprise me if you secretly miss the Metrodome as well.

What a dumb post!

If you prefer 11 AM starts, it would not surprise me if you secretly miss the Metrodome as well.

What a dumb post!

I love waking up early and heading right out to tailgate and watch a game then having the rest of the day ahead of me when the game is over. I also don't really like watching some game at 11am I don't care about waiting for the main event. I like 2:30 games too, just prefer 11am. Different strokes for different folks.

Figures the year I drop season tickets is the year they finally have a bunch of afternoon and night games that I've been begging for! Let me go bang my head against the wall now.

It's not too late. There are still good seats available. Come on back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a dumb post!
I miss the Dome, but for nostalgia purposes. It has been replaced by vastly superior facilities, but there were a ton of great memories from my youth in that dump.

I miss the Dome, but for nostalgia purposes. It has been replaced by vastly superior facilities, but there were a ton of great memories from my youth in that dump.

I miss the "clinic/hospital waiting room" feeling of the dome. /sarcasm off

There was some crazy stuff that went on there and yes, I do have some really good memories there. One of my favorite was a woman superfan: She went to a game 9-months pregnant. Wasn't feeling too well at half-time so her and her husband left. The next week, she was back with the baby she had the previous Saturday. This woman will go down as the ultimate fan in my book.

I love waking up early and heading right out to tailgate and watch a game then having the rest of the day ahead of me when the game is over. I also don't really like watching some game at 11am I don't care about waiting for the main event. I like 2:30 games too, just prefer 11am. Different strokes for different folks.

I don't like the 11:00 starts, but understand the folks who say the gameday experience takes the entire day with 2:30 starts. With a 2:30 start I am guessing I will leave home around 11 to tailgate and get home around 7:00. Not much time to get other stuff done that day. TVs would never allow, but I like the DII/DIII start time of 1:00.

With that being said, I'll take a 2:30 start time and be plenty happy.

11am is my favorite time as well. Really like being done with the game earlier so it doesn't take up my entire Saturday. 2:30 is probably my least favorite time since it really eats up the time before and after the game to get other things done.

I start tailgating at about 6 either way, so there are pros and cons. 3 extra hours of brats and beers is awesome at the time, but by the time the game is over, three extra hours of brats and beers has me in pretty rough shape.

I start tailgating at about 6 either way, so there are pros and cons. 3 extra hours of brats and beers is awesome at the time, but by the time the game is over, three extra hours of brats and beers has me in pretty rough shape.

I like this response. LOL.

Top Bottom