IU's Devin Davis suspended for hooch

Using 'hooch' to refer to marijuana is showing your age, SS :)

Crean doesn't mind suspending guys who can't play anyway. smh.

The other player there, Hanner Perea, fits in with the team's plans this year.. interesting. He wasn't cited, but he was the other guy in the room where weed was being smoked.

In a vacuum, not a big deal.. but these two have both had issues in the past.. and Indiana continues to have issues... rough.

Using 'hooch' to refer to marijuana is showing your age, SS :)

Crean doesn't mind suspending guys who can't play anyway. smh.

The other player there, Hanner Perea, fits in with the team's plans this year.. interesting. He wasn't cited, but he was the other guy in the room where weed was being smoked.

In a vacuum, not a big deal.. but these two have both had issues in the past.. and Indiana continues to have issues... rough.

I'm still surprised by Crean. I thought he'd be a super star at Indiana and recruit through the roof. He's had some wins and some misses in recruiting and really hasn't built the program I expected to see. I assume his rope is getting shorter. Too many kids not interested in following the rules/law is a great way to finish a contract early, see Jim Dutcher.

Seemed like the best place to put this-

@BTNSean: BREAKING: Indiana men’s basketball players Emmitt Holt & Thomas Bryant cited Friday for underage possession of alcohol

Top Bottom