Jordan Murphy Visit

So I heard from Shaka while getting a dog and the vu that Jordan Murphy isn't coming here because he is afraid of all the lawsuits that will come from fans after the U takes out a loan for the practice facility and GopherWarrior insights riots in the streets because they changed the rules.

Can I assume the riots are there to help promote GW's blug/blog/website?

Not going to get my hopes up if he also goes on a visit to Indiana.

Not going to get my hopes up if he also goes on a visit to Indiana.

How in the world does Indiana still have scholarships? Haven't they already been Creaning people to make room for new guys or did they over-Crean this year and now they have an opening?

The positive of Murphy going to Indiana is we could have a shot at him next year when Crean ultimately tells him to move on to sign someone else. Or Crean gets fired, either way.

How in the world does Indiana still have scholarships? Haven't they already been Creaning people to make room for new guys or did they over-Crean this year and now they have an opening?

The positive of Murphy going to Indiana is we could have a shot at him next year when Crean ultimately tells him to move on to sign someone else. Or Crean gets fired, either way.

They are full right now, but Devin Davis did just get suspended indefinitely, so he would likely be the candidate for a Spring Creaning.

I'm not sure of the details but Indiana currently lists 10 guys on their roster between 6-6 and 6-9. If Murphy is interested in becoming #11- he has that choice. Meanwhile we have a little more room for a 6-7 type 3/4 player.

I'm not sure of the details but Indiana currently lists 10 guys on their roster between 6-6 and 6-9. If Murphy is interested in becoming #11- he has that choice. Meanwhile we have a little more room for a 6-7 type 3/4 player.

The quote was possibly visit Indiana, not certain. I am guessing Indiana has shown some interest, but if he really looks into the situation he will quickly see Minnesota is a better option. My guess is he is holding out for a Texas spot (home state, Shaka, etc..), but he knows he has to pull the trigger or lose out on spot like Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither Texas or Indiana have an available scholarship. So it seems that we need to drum up some interest in another recruit to increase the pressure on Jordan.

I heard Kimani was in Gainsville talking to 6' 8" PF Dickerson who just was released from Florida. Lol

this Murphy recruitment is starting to seem like the kind where Izzo swoops in and offers at the last minute. Giving us zero chance.

I suspect we'll hear about another recruit we are looking at in the next few days. Both as a legit back up plan and as a method of trying to hurry Murphy's decision.

this Murphy recruitment is starting to seem like the kind where Izzo swoops in and offers at the last minute. Giving us zero chance.

Izzo does have a scholly open now that Swanigan decommitted, though I think MSU is still in the hunt for Johnathan Williams, the stud Missouri transfer.

This is the kind of player that has a lot of potential and with any luck we can land him! Does anyone have any inside scoop about how this kid is leaning towards what school? We need some good news to drum up some interest in the squad!

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll pursue Noah Dickerson who was just released from his Florida commitment instead. He seems like a more appropriate replacement for the guy he recently lost.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Anybody got any info from GI on the visit? Other than it was "good?"

Didn't expect Parea to get Creaned as well as Davis. I will be really pissed if Indiana lands Murphy. They still have alot of forward depth even after getting rid of thise two.

Surprised IU's annual Creaning doesn't hurt recruiting more. I suppose all of the new recruits think there's no way it will happen to them.

Davis and Perea gone for multiple violations. Troy Williams multiple failed drug tests don't apply. Double standard Creaning?? Hmmmmm...

Davis and Perea gone for multiple violations. Troy Williams multiple failed drug tests don't apply. Double standard Creaning?? Hmmmmm...

Any kid who chooses to play for Crean deserves what he gets. Crean has a long track record of being a despicable dbag.

I'm bias cuz i like to smoke(weed)....but really if a college kid wants to dabble and smoke a bit (even if they smoke a ton) what the **** right do we have to tell them no... (If you smoke weed its going to increase your performance)...no its not.... our world just needs to settle down a little bit..... Im just getting sick of rules.....rant......everything needs to be reviewed...at some point you need to get back to the basics and just play the game the way it makes sense

I'm bias cuz i like to smoke(weed)....but really if a college kid wants to dabble and smoke a bit (even if they smoke a ton) what the **** right do we have to tell them no... (If you smoke weed its going to increase your performance)...no its not.... our world just needs to settle down a little bit..... Im just getting sick of rules.....rant......everything needs to be reviewed...at some point you need to get back to the basics and just play the game the way it makes sense

So if a high school kid gets caught drinking or smoking, there should be no punishment? Can't just make up rules as you go.

So if a high school kid gets caught drinking or smoking, there should be no punishment? Can't just make up rules as you go.

No, no! I like this. I think I should be able to exceed the speed limit and park wherever I want to! Let's put schlegs in charge of which laws are optional.

How surprising. A guy who likes to smoke weed posts incoherent sentences after 2 a.m.

Way to bust that stereotype.

How surprising. A guy who likes to smoke weed posts incoherent sentences after 2 a.m.

Way to bust that stereotype.
why would you post this at 9:23am? you know that dude isn't going to read it until at least noonish

but seriously, thanks for chiming in Devoe-- er i mean Schlegs

It's not just Crean. Many coaches tolerance level for this type of thing directly depends on how much the player(s) are contributing to the win-loss record. How else did Randy Gregory stay eligible despite numerous positive tests for weed ?

Top Bottom