Jordan Murphy Visit

Gopher Lady is the only person other than DL who I can think of that actually consistently reports stuff on here. Brings us news, information, quotes, scoops and the like. The rest of us are just makin' stuff up and arguing. So please, don't piss off Gopher Lady. I appreciate her and the trusted info she provides. It's always solid and a good read. Thank you, Gopher Lady! Go Gophers!
Agreed!

Gopher Lady is the only person other than DL who I can think of that actually consistently reports stuff on here. Brings us news, information, quotes, scoops and the like. The rest of us are just makin' stuff up and arguing. So please, don't piss off Gopher Lady.
I appreciate her and the trusted info she provides. It's always solid and a good read. Thank you, Gopher Lady! Go Gophers!

We're very fortunate to have her.

You may be shocked to hear this...but 17 year old boys change their minds. CRAZY! Get over it. Seriously. It's people like you that make me only share about 1/20th of what I hear from great sources. I'm pretty sure AAU coaches are a good source, but I'm sure you have better...so please, share the news you have! :)

Nothing is ever a done deal until it's done. But go ahead and don't "trush" me...tell me one time my sources haven't been right aside from Reid Travis (who literally made his decision that morning)????

Confirmation of what I heard as well. Reid was as close to being a Gopher as one could get. I was selfishly hoping he wouldn't of liked something about Stanford, the coaches, teammates, etc. and transferred to the maroon and gold. Could still happen... one can dream.

Gopher Lady is the only person other than DL who I can think of that actually consistently reports stuff on here. Brings us news, information, quotes, scoops and the like. The rest of us are just makin' stuff up and arguing. So please, don't piss off Gopher Lady.
I appreciate her and the trusted info she provides. It's always solid and a good read. Thank you, Gopher Lady! Go Gophers!

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom