Prediction on next Gopher OL to be drafted??

Faalele and Dunlap are top 256 players.

I was speaking on the idea that "four star players SHOULD get drafted".

Maybe Faalele and Dunlap get drafted. I obviously hope they do. But the idea that top 250 players of each recruiting class should be drafted is silly.

I was speaking on the idea that "four star players SHOULD get drafted".

Maybe Faalele and Dunlap get drafted. I obviously hope they do. But the idea that top 250 players of each recruiting class should be drafted is silly.

I mean a lot can definitely happen between now and the next 4 years but if the 2022 draft was today, then in theory, the top 256 recruits would be drafted. I don't see whats silly about that.

No they wouldn't.

Who would be drafted then?

I mean obviously, that is never how it works out in practice, that goes without saying, but if none of them declared early and none of the guys from the 2019 class declared early then the top 256 recruits in the country, as rated by NFL teams, would be drafted.

Who would be drafted then?

I mean obviously, that is never how it works out in practice but if none of them declared early and none of the guys from the 2019 class declared early then the top 256 recruits in the country, as rated by NFL teams, would be drafted.

I have no idea, but neither do you.

For example, there are 21 QBs listed in the top 250 this year. If 15 QBs got drafted in a single draft that would be enormous.

So, no, the "top 250" would not be drafted. Who would? I have no idea. It's a dumb question. Just like it doesn't make sense to say "4 star players SHOULD be drafted."

I think we should let the guys smell some playing time before saying they should get drafted. Size is there though. That's for sure.

thats what i am basing my armchair analysis on.

Top Bottom