Latest Fund Raising Tidbit - On Track for August

I won't believe it until GW says it is so...

What does "larger-in-esque" mean?

It sounds like Teague considers the actual "current" number to be greater than $70 million but just can't announce it yet because they're not finalized. And I'm willing to bet that we all know who one of the "knows we're coming" people are.

"Big Gifts are Coming!" "Big Gifts are Coming!"

Enough with the teasers - I want red meat. I want to see Woody stand up with one of those big cardboard checks after announcing a real, bona-fide big gift. Until then, quit making promises. Show me results. I'm sorry, but the more Woody talks, the less I believe him.

Enough with the teasers - I want red meat. I want to see Woody stand up with one of those big cardboard checks after announcing a real, bona-fide big gift. Until then, quit making promises. Show me results. I'm sorry, but the more Woody talks, the less I believe him.

Easy boy/SON.

Just shut up! If you don't like updates, don't listen. Obviously, not everything is finalized so he can't go into the details, but he wants to give an update. Nothing wrong with that, much better than listening to people assume it has stalled and falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously...you and Norwood should take it on the road. You are worse than a "who's on first" record.

Top Bottom