season ticket renewal notice sent out

Go4

Reaction score
e-mail sent out today. will start in early may. no indication of any increase in ticket prices or donation levels.

Season ticket renewals starts today. I couldn't find where it said how many home games in the e-mail I just got, but the season ticket itself (not counting scholarship seating renewal) is $640 per ticket. This seems like the exact amount as last year if I recall.

Go Gophers!!

Season tickets will be the same price

No new donation fees. The handling fee might have been bumped up a bit, now $30? Renewal deadline is May 31.

Last year there were 19 home games, 1 exhibition, 9 non-conference (included a non-D1er & no Power 6 and/or RPI top-100 opponents), and the 9 B1G games. No mention of the number of home games this season. Would hope there will be a ACC Challenge game + 1 other notable/quality opponent in December?

Edit: Bleed beat me to it.

Today's the deadline

Find it interesting the season-ticket renewal deadline has arrived, and all we know about the Gophers' non-conference home schedule is the ACC Challenge game (Clemson) and a pair of rumored games vs. Kansas City (also known as UMKC) and Omaha (also known as UNO).

Find it interesting the season-ticket renewal deadline has arrived, and all we know about the Gophers' non-conference home schedule is the ACC Challenge game (Clemson) and a pair of rumored games vs. Kansas City (also known as UMKC) and Omaha (also known as UNO).

Most of us are hooked- they had me at "Hello". And they know it. I wish the schedule were better (and hope it will be) but you cannot beat the atmosphere of the Big Ten games in the Barn.

. ... you cannot beat the atmosphere of the Big Ten games in the Barn.

That used to be the case, but now only applies for a select 2-3 games per season. ... Wisconsin, Michigan State, maybe Iowa? This year 2 of those 3 will visit.

That used to be the case, but now only applies for a select 2-3 games per season. ... Wisconsin, Michigan State, maybe Iowa? This year 2 of those 3 will visit.

I have to disagree there. I'm pumped for all Big Ten games. Maybe some fans aren't. Watching other Big Ten games on TV I don't see a lot of venues that are any more loud than the Barn. Winning more would help.

A key to an enjoyable home schedule is not sucking. Lets hope we don't suck this year.

I have to disagree there. I'm pumped for all Big Ten games. Maybe some fans aren't. Watching other Big Ten games on TV I don't see a lot of venues that are any more loud than the Barn. Winning more would help.

I, too, get pumped for all the conference games. That doesn't mean the atmosphere is the same it was -- on a night-in & night-out basis -- pre-Monson years.

Yep, winning (something North of .500 in the B1G) would certainly help, preferably without taking shortcuts.

Obviously this is an opinion thing, but I'd say that's the case for at least the top half of BT teams, i.e., essentially any NCAA tournament level team. You don't think the atmosphere is that good for games against OSU, Indiana, Michigan, Maryland, Purdue, and Illinois?

I'll be the first to admit that it's not like it used to be, but it's still one of the coolest places in the world to be on a winter night.

I'll be the first to admit that it's not like it used to be, but it's still one of the coolest places in the world to be on a winter night.

And it's always a little warmer outside after a win.

You expressed it much better than I did. Not what it used to be, but still a great place to get out of the cold.

You don't think the atmosphere is that good for games against OSU, Indiana, Michigan, Maryland, Purdue, and Illinois?

Bucky, Sparty (Izzo era), and to a lesser extent Herky consistently get the place jumping. IU certainly was in that group when Knight was coaching, and when they were #1.

Still a great place for B1G games though not what it once was. There was a time when B1G games were the toughest ticket to get in town.

You expressed it much better than I did. Not what it used to be, but still a great place to get out of the cold.

When you think of it, for the Barn to be as good as it still is after a 17 year period where we have barely touched the upper division of the Big Ten, it's amazing. Overall I think the core of Gopher fans are as good as it gets considering the results we have had in recent years.

Top Bottom