Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Some dude we never heard of

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Nobody, we will save it for 2016

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

DeathClutch

Reaction score
So we only have one more open scolarship. Who is the last to commit?

I hope it's Boucher or save it unless we get a plug and play 5th year senior.

Just a hunch there'll be a second one available. One obviously is for Boucher (preferably) or Russo if Boucher goes elsewhere, the second one banked for 2016-17 or Lofton gets it back if he earns his way back into Pitino's good graces.

Just a hunch there'll be and second one available. One obviously is for Boucher (preferably) or Russo if Boucher goes elsewhere, the second one banked for 2016-7 or Lofton gets it back if earns his way back into Pitino's good graces.

Hunch is that one incoming guy doesn't come or one current roster guy opts to leave?

Just a hunch there'll be and second one available. One obviously is for Boucher (preferably) or Russo if Boucher goes elsewhere, the second one banked for 2016-17 or Lofton gets it back if he earns his way back into Pitino's good graces.

If Boucher doesn't commit I kind of hope it get's banked for 2016 and maybe give lofton a one year scholership as a walkon.

SS....who is your best guess to leave?

I don't see it happening, but from SS previous post, I'd guess he is hoping...

View attachment 3470
If you don't know something is happening, at least have the courtesy to admit it is a wild ass guess, or tell us why it is not. Pure speculation without anything to back it up is irresponsible, and basically an ego trip.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I didn't even know we were recruiting him, Pitino going all in with 6-7 wings this class lol kid looks super talented though, rivals top 150 and former Shaka commit. I think he'd do great here. Watched a couple highlight tapes and looks impressive.

We always seem to have qualifying issues.

Yes, thinking former more than the latter. Doubt any of the current players are leaving, but when there's a class this big chances much greater something unexpected pops up. No specific guy in mind, just a concern. Gophers definitely need all hands on deck next season, returnees and newcomers alike. Can't afford roster attrition again.

If Boucher doesn't commit I kind of hope it get's banked for 2016 and maybe give lofton a one year scholership as a walkon.

I don't see the point in banking a scholarship. It would be better to give a one year scholarship to a grad transfer even if that player isn't seen as a likely significant contributor. Going through the "immediately eligible" list of senior transfers appearing on Verbal Commits, there are at least half a dozen undeclared big men (and I'm not including the higher profile ones like the kid from Providence and the one from Cleveland State) who would seem to have some potential to contribute for a year. I hope Pitino and company are contacting some of those as a Plan B (or maybe C). I didn't go through the list of guards and small forwards.

Top Bottom