Sally's set to open next week

Taji34

Reaction score
Noticed this in the window when I walked by yesterday:
tmp_12042-IMG_20150422_211927-598503623.jpg
Finally reopening!

Business Journal: Sally's Saloon reopens on Washington near University of Minnesota

Konen said the retooled ambiance and menu will appeal to a wider range of customers.

"Sally's catered a lot to the college crowd, but we're looking to be a place with a broader span [of clientele]—business people and families," Konen said. "We will have some the old Sally's stuff in there, some memorabilia. [The bar has] been a tradition for many years, and been a part of so many people's lives."

The restaurant covers 7,560 square feet, according to an application filed with the city of Minneapolis in late August.

It can accommodate 152 diners inside and have up up to 69 seats on the sidewalk and 36 seats in a "lounge-like" patio area.

http://www.bizjournals.com/twinciti...s-saloon-reopens-university-of-minnesota.html

Go Gophers!!

So, it is basically Cowboy Jacks with a different name. They better at least bring back Wing Monday, Taco Tuesday, and Burger Wednesday

So, it is basically Cowboy Jacks with a different name. They better at least bring back Wing Monday, Taco Tuesday, and Burger Wednesday

Sorry, triggered a memory.

Good burgers and fries are all we need, other than a good steak sandwich.

Weston Station, actually. I've gone ice fishing with the owner a few times. Good guy.

I like clams. Sure hope Sally's will be serving up clams.

So that's it; we have a new 3rd quarter song, right?:rockon:

I'm still waiting for the ad from the trailer dealer in Sebeka...

Was there last night. Pretty bad service but I bet they are still figuring everything out. Serving staff is still green. The place is awesome inside - nice and open with a pretty big bar. Great deal on Thursday nights for a $5 bucket of wings. Not a great selection of beer (unlike Stubs) but who knows..that could change with time.

Caught the Wild game there last night. I echo Wade's take on the interior. I can imagine this place being packed on game days. Food was a little bland and overpriced but maybe I just need to try more options.

Top Bottom