What's your Halloween costume going to be for prime time?

Reaction score
Going as Frank ( Henry Fonda ) as in the movie " Once Upon A Time In The West" Have a movie prop duster that I purchased in Arizona , boots, hat, with a gold western shirt underneath. Just wish
I could light the rope cigar I'll have in my mouth. Thought about a toy holster and gun, but that wouldn't fly with security. Really amped !!!!

Shaving a martini glass on the side of my head and going as Mitch Lee. Wife wearing Badger gear to complete the ensemble.

A giant can of Chili to pay homage to Tim Brewster. Wolf Brand Chili most likley.

Going as Frank ( Henry Fonda ) as in the movie " Once Upon A Time In The West" Have a movie prop duster that I purchased in Arizona , boots, hat, with a gold western shirt underneath. Just wish
I could light the rope cigar I'll have in my mouth. Thought about a toy holster and gun, but that wouldn't fly with security. Really amped !!!!

So...a cowboy. That's all you had to say. You're dressing up as a cowboy.

Shaving a martini glass on the side of my head and going as Mitch Lee. Wife wearing Badger gear to complete the ensemble.

I'm going as Ross Walsh and my wife as Lois Feldman. Perhaps we can tailgate together?

Tasteless, but outstanding response.

halloween_costumes.jpg

My buddy and I before the last Halloween game against MSU. Might have to resurrect, for superstitious reasons...

Wal-mart khakis and a crazed look in my eyes. Everyone will ask "What's your deal?"

88301920-Origins-Movie-Muscle-Adult-Wolverine-Costume-000.jpg

Someone has to go as X Men's Wolverine, right?

Jim Harbaugh in a straitjacket. We might be twins by then.

A Mitch Leidner spiral.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/B3ok8eamhf4U8?html5=true" width="480" height="392" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

As myself.
north_martini.jpg

Or if I don't want to be noticed I might go as George Kaplan.
George-Kaplan-par-la-compagnie-Asanisimasa.jpg

I've been a leprechaun five straight years for Halloween. Probably should change it up. Probably won't.

Dang! beat me to it. How many times did those commercials get played on BTN? I swore that Rotel was their only sponsor.
Honestly at the start of BTN it was Rotel, Wolf Brand Chili, and the schools. Come a long way since then!

Top Bottom