#MalikToMN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would it? That's not an exhaustive list. That's a list of what infractions Syracuse committed.

And a fan base as large and expansive as Syracuse never tweets recruits? Curious.

"Waaahh, somebody's stating facts. I'll cry about it and call them names."

That's rich. Dpo calls people names all the time and cusses them out.

Did you go through all your oreos and chocolate milk yesterday after you went to Costco on Sunday? You're getting ornery from your low blood sugar again aren't you? Go eat a few king size Snickers to calm down.

Dpo calls people names all the time

First? Almost never. When defending myself after others can't refute what I say and start name-calling? Sure.

Did you go through all your oreos and chocolate milk yesterday after you went to Costco on Sunday? You're getting ornery from your low blood sugar again aren't you? Go eat a few king size Snickers to calm down.

I don't have low blood sugar and don't know what this has to do with anything. I've also never been to Costco.

I never argued that it wasn't a violation. I said to point out where it has actually been enforced, which you have so far failed to do.

What's the difference? Whether it's been enforced is immaterial to whether or not it's a violation.

What's the difference? Whether it's been enforced is immaterial to whether or not it's a violation.

I think the argument is the same as the argument for going 5MPH over the speed limit. It gets you there faster and it's not usually enforced. Personally I think tweeting a 17 or 18 year old kid is kind of creepy on top of it being a violation so i don't do it.(also I don't have a twitter so there's that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom