Kevin Dorsey Named USA Today Maryland HS POTY

Player of the Year
Kevin Dorsey, G, Clinton Christian (Upper Marlboro), 5-11/160, Sr.
Dorsey, a Minnesota signee, was the MVP of the Capital Beltway Athletic Association, averaging 22 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds per game. Clinton Christian plays an independent/national schedule, and Dorsey’s play helped the Eagles to a 22-10 record and the league title.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, do not tell our GH experts that he will help us, big time.

Player of the Year
Kevin Dorsey, G, Clinton Christian (Upper Marlboro), 5-11/160, Sr.
Dorsey, a Minnesota signee, was the MVP of the Capital Beltway Athletic Association, averaging 22 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds per game. Clinton Christian plays an independent/national schedule, and Dorsey’s play helped the Eagles to a 22-10 record and the league title.

Go Gophers!!

Wow- that's big time. Can't wait to see Kevin in a Gopher uniform!

Yeah this is awesome. Huge congrats. He really is going to be a great addition. Him and Nate should do awesome together.

I'm getting excited for the season. Hopefully CP can land a couple more of their targets.

Then again on the other hand, that would mean summer is over. Damn, can't win and can't control it....................as Dr.Don would say - have a beer.

I'm getting excited for the season. Hopefully CP can land a couple more of their targets. Then again on the other hand, that would mean summer is over. Damn, can't win and can't control it....................as Dr.Don would say - have a beer.

+19

station19 and dtrain19, I assume you two are related? :p

Hopefully, next year he adds B1G freshman of the year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a huge award. A lot of talent comes out of Maryland every year for basketball. 14 High-major players this year(that's if you count Rutgers and TCU as high-majors).

Edit: Numbers probably off. 247 only has 6 High-majors from Maryland I was looking at the Virginia numbers not remembering that Dorsey is actually not from Maryland just playing in the state this year.

Top Bottom