More ISU arrests

Hoiberg is a modern day Jerry Tarkanian.

no idea what parent would want their kid to play on a team with so many thugs.

This has got to hurt his reputation, and how long does ISU accept his "one and gun" type of players just to be semi-contenders in the B12?

I predict he bails before it is too late and moves to the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has got to hurt his reputation, and how long does ISU accept his "one and gun" type of players just to be semi-contenders in the B12? I predict he bails before it is too late and moves to the NBA. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess short of committing a felony himself, nothing could get the mayor on the wrong side of ISU fans.

He's got a pretty secure gig there, however I do believe at some point he bolts for the NBA. I think it is pretty clear he can coach. Eventually he will get tired of recruiting and problems like this.

This has got to hurt his reputation, and how long does ISU accept his "one and gun" type of players just to be semi-contenders in the B12?

I predict he bails before it is too late and moves to the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One was a walk-on who was already transferring and no longer on the team and the other is a senior who is done with basketball. The previous OWI's by other players were stupid. This one...he wasn't even driving. None of the players in question are even one-and-done players.

One was a walk-on who was already transferring and no longer on the team and the other is a senior who is done with basketball. The previous OWI's by other players were stupid. This one...he wasn't even driving. None of the players in question are even one-and-done players.

Hey! Hey! No facts allowed. it is ruining our holier than thou thread.

I would take three OWIs over what McNeil is alleged to have done.

Top Bottom