Potential new 3rd quarter song

Well said.
Well, hello there Snarky Snarkington! You have clearly stated your opinion. Is it legal for people to have a different one? Not sure why you find it necessary to descend into such negativity. Unless Ruppy really does use Depends...[/QUOTE]
I just agreed with what was said, but the depends comment was not mine. The quoting function was messed up, tried to fix my post to reflect who said what.

you know it's a slow part of the season when a new 3rd quarter song thread gets 7 pages

Isn't that pretty much anytime he posts?

Whose ornery? Just voicing my opinion on music. Didn't like the " depends" crack when
the senior's hold a lot of the season tickets. And just remember boys, eventually everyone of you will get to that stage with your unit in a variety of conditions.

One potential problem with using Sabotage: It has been played at Camp Randall almost every Saturday for the last 20 years, I am not sure about other stadiums, but for Badger fans "Sabotage" is almost associated with Camp Randall as much as "Jump Around" or "Swingtown"

Has it really? I've never heard it played once. So while they might associate with the song.......nobody outside their fanbase does.

That's fine though. How about cochise?

Played regularly at stadiums across the globe......which would make it difficult to coin......does that matter?

How about the Mats? Local band making a resurgence?

Unsatisfied!

The current mix of Apache (Jump on it) / Let Me Clear my Throat / Whatever's popular (Turn Down for What, etc) is perfect and needs zero noodling.

The current mix of Apache (Jump on it) / Let Me Clear my Throat / Whatever's popular (Turn Down for What, etc) is perfect and needs zero noodling.

Apache got dumped that year. But I was only at 3 games, and I did not hear it at those games.

Top Bottom