Tyus Jones declares for NBA

I am sure if Minnesota takes Townes #1, then the Lakers will try very hard to get both Duke players on the team. Of course Minnesota might try the same thing. I would be fine with moving Rubio and letting Levine and Jones play the point next year.

The Wolves need a back up point guard. With a couple of high second round picks and owning the rights to a pretty good European power foward prospect I could see them trading up to the middle of the first round for a point. Which could be Tyus.

The Wolves need a back up point guard. With a couple of high second round picks and owning the rights to a pretty good European power foward prospect I could see them trading up to the middle of the first round for a point. Which could be Tyus.

Flip was on KFAN yesterday, he is clearly a big Tyus fan, but said he thought he would go between 14-20.

Wolves may need a starting PG as Rubio hasn't proven squat yet and this is now a PG heavy league. There are tons of guys that can come in and play backup PG these days so you're not going to break the bank to trade up for one.

Flip was on KFAN yesterday, he is clearly a big Tyus fan, but said he thought he would go between 14-20.

Flip also mentioned they own the rights to a Euro stretch four that a number of teams may be interested in, and sounded willing to package him and a 2nd rounder to move back up into the mid-1st.

Flip also mentioned they own the rights to a Euro stretch four that a number of teams may be interested in, and sounded willing to package him and a 2nd rounder to move back up into the mid-1st.

draft rights.JPG

Good point... can't recall which of these it was.

I hope Tyus goes to the Spurs so he can miraculously become great.

I would be fine with moving Rubio and letting Levine and Jones play the point next year.

This will never happen. Rubio isn't going to be traded. LaVine isn't playing PG next season. It will be very difficult to get Jones.

Top Bottom