BTN Announces Primetime Games: Gophers @ Iowa will be a primetime game on November 14

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like they can open the tailgating lots at 5:00 now...

I really hope you are kidding about the lots opening, keep it at 2 and give us the 6 hours we deserve. I just need to find a driver to get me home...

I really hope you are kidding about the lots opening, keep it at 2 and give us the 6 hours we deserve. I just need to find a driver to get me home...

Haha I was definitely kidding. I could still see it happening though...

make Jerry Kill an Asst AD and bring back Mase as coach

That was one of my favorites ever on this site. Those kinds of ridiculous takes are usually confined to the basketball board.

FYI - I bought tickets on the IA site yesterday for this game. Same price as through the U, but 20-yard line, Row 20, Visitor side. I would rather support the U, but in the pat when I get tix thru them at Kinnick I have ended up in the corner row 70. No thanks.

FYI - I bought tickets on the IA site yesterday for this game. Same price as through the U, but 20-yard line, Row 20, Visitor side. I would rather support the U, but in the pat when I get tix thru them at Kinnick I have ended up in the corner row 70. No thanks.

Thanks for the heads up, Spoofin. I just went and got some tickets as well, being as they were much better seats than what the U would be allocated. Should be a good time!

Top Bottom